Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

Probably this

That’s a big deal, make sure you get the correct kind

1 Like

Got to drive a Tesla yesterday… man those things have some serious get up and go. If you get the chance to get behind the wheel of one… Drive it like you stole it

1 Like

@alankerr thinking about weight on this mtb build, and I can’t find a weight listed anywhere for the turf tires (AKA 8x3.00x4 4 Ply, Cheng Shin 8582). Do you have one on hand that you could weigh by any chance?

I really like the look of the turf tires, but think I might end up going with mud pluggers to save weight

This is the stuff, sets clear and doesnt run away even at double the rate for hardner.

2 Likes

@Shadowfax Hey buddy! Here are the weights with and without tube.

1 Like

710 grams with tube, 578 grams without. Couldn’t upload pics for some reason.

1 Like

8” mudplugger vs CST 8x3x4

2 Likes

4 Likes

Dang that is huuuuge. Much bigger than I was expecting. Thanks for weighing them. Definitely heavier than I want at least initially for this “jump” board.

Would you mind also sharing the 8” mudplugger weight?

:smirk:

3 Likes

Oh, motherFUCKER

6 Likes

How many months did it take to get a reply?

Four of 'em

No worries. 350/405

1 Like

“State of Opportunity” my ass

1 Like

I’m really just building a motorcycle without the handlebars, and handlebars ain’t part of the required equipment list. Rigged system smh

2 Likes

Something about detachable shitty handlebars that might be way too short to use anyway. AKA headlight holder

1 Like

Its illegal in Ny!?! Really?

yeah but its just never enforced

1 Like

Still lame , we need to embrace alternative modes of transportation.I build freeways, it’s a loosing proposition. In Ca they just funded a study to put tolls on All the freeways.
Let’s use me as an example. I can’t take public transportation I’m at work at 6 am and it’s in odd places. I average 60 miles a day total.my cost would be 370-470$ monthly

They forcast a 15% increase in population and 13% slower freeways

2 Likes