Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

Ah, ok you DID say it had an oxygen source, so not sure what I was thinking :thinking:

1 Like

Def needs a vent or youā€™re making a bomb :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

A lot easier said than done, especially for smaller packs or when a fancy BMS isnā€™t needed.

Heck people have even had their share of issues from Daly, xiaoxiang, JK and other ā€œgood BMSā€ vendors.

Using a good BMS isnā€™t easy at all.

2 Likes

Neither is putting out a lithium fire.

Anyone here playing Hogwarts Legacy?

First game Iā€™ve enjoyed in years that isnā€™t cs/Valorant. Def recommend.

1 Like

Looks good just wish it had some sort of multiplayer.

@Sk8tedad sounds like you got some good ideas already (i.e. a fireproof shed with some vents). For me I have fire blankets on hand and an extinguisher for when itā€™s charging (one of the most dangerous time). But really that is to just keep the fire contained and from spreading to other things.

2 Likes

Unfortunately itā€™s not necessary to be just practical I need to make my gf feel better about it so magical would be good
And she is a lawyer, Iā€™ve lost arguments at noon about the sun being in the sky

2 Likes

thanks for the laugh :joy:

2 Likes

Just do whatever she says is my recommendation.

1 Like

If arguing was sword fighting and I draw my sword, the best I can do with it is RAM in in my gut and work it around thoroughly

1 Like

Sure itā€™s funny to you, Iā€™m blinded by the sun but I just lost an argument about itā€™s being out . It sucks! I want a surrender flag tattooed on my forearm, I can just concede and get it over with

1 Like

And she is pushy, Iā€™m not if I have to be aggressive itā€™s overboard and Iā€™m an ass and I feel bad

I want to be nice, run away or eat you liver with a nice kiante, no in between, so I usually RUN

2 Likes

They tell me ALL the time Iā€™m not funny, because I make my self laugh

2 Likes

She wants me to not be the annoying jack ass I was born to be if I could change I would have a long time ago. She is awesome donā€™t get me wrong

2 Likes

Is this an acceptable place to discuss foo fighters (wwii) in relation to anti gravity, recent ufo take downs? Im sure there are people on this forum with some creative ideas regarding anti gravity. Im by no means saying this technology is used today or was part of the ufo takedowns but I could not help but thinkā€¦

could anti gravity be approached with the variables we can control, ie, light in relation to time. Surely an anti gravity device would distort both of these, not necessarily the gravity itself. Whatha guys think?

yes, as long as u follow forum rules

my take?

the probability of us human is the ONLY living organisms in this universe that is capable of space travel is 0. us human beingā€™s existence in this universe is less than 1second of the whole universeā€™s existence if u shrink it down to a 24hrs scale.

probability of other living organisms exist before us, advance further than us is bigger than 0, so there must be something out there, out of our reach.

another argument could be, the probability of other living organisms existED before us, advance to ridiculous unimaginable technology and wipe themselves out for resources also exist

2 Likes

Hmm do you think portals are out of the realm of feasibility?

portals as in instantaneous teleportation for long distance travel? it probably will happen in a few hundreds year in a different form of how we understand it as now. maybe idk.

i donā€™t know enough physics to understand any of those quantum entanglement that scientist has been talking about these days, but i can forsee people making an argument about, if u teleport someone, is that person in the destination still the same person because of the existence of consciousness. but again, maybe in a few hundreds year, its probbaly not a thing anymore who knows :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like