Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

Is the only difference between the TSG pass sizing the liner inside? I have an L, and my head is just barely too big for it. I’m considering whether I could remove some of the memory foam out of the chunky back cushion, and basically make it an XL.

The helmet itself says on the foam part: S, M, L, XL - so I’m assuming it’s the same EPS mold for all sizes.

I’d likely be dead if I ever rode sober. That is all.

5 Likes

I swear PEV attracts some of the most selfish people ever. Twats made it so I have to do most of my riding past midnight.

2 Likes

Hes got his jean shorts
And his flippy floppies

You’re a certified shithead for riding coked out
Not like riding drunk is any better… I just have a deep hatred for cocaine

That’s the beer talking :smile_cat:

1 Like

Only local i seen was riding a zealot against traffic on a main road and i wanted to go scream at him x.x
Middle of the fuckin street.

2 Likes

You’d be hard pressed to catch me when it isn’t :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

And while you get hurt an astonishing amount, it’s only you left bleeding at the end of the day.

4 Likes

Yeah well, the alcoholism keeps people away. Being a cunt also helps.

2 Likes

You’re at an elite level there.

2 Likes

Practice makes perfect my friend

3 Likes

Woah, wasn’t trying to start a whole argument… I definitely don’t endorse riding while under the influence - but it can be fun if you’re careful.

2 Likes

@glyphiks skating ability is instantly upped by 100 when he acquires some form of alcohol :smile_cat:

4 Likes

The word ‘skating’ doesn’t really need to be in that sentence.

4 Likes

this is one of the most stupid reply this year, well done for taking the throne, don’t think anyone can top that

4 Likes

Al, i swear, someday me and you are gonna hit it off like no others. Soon as i figure out how to walk upside down.

2 Likes

Its ok, we’d likely be crawling anyway

2 Likes

New avatar pic - same good old shadowfax.

If you see this face at carve pdx, don’t be a stranger

3 Likes

there can only be one

2 Likes

He will be Handsome Evan

4 Likes