Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

Well I don’t live “global”

And most of what I do is metric, just don’t find the need for a metric tape measure in my day to day designs. Besides if I was making anything bigger than a foot I’d probably use inches anyway

Aren’t there tape measures which have both scales on both sides? I feel like this would be a good solution.

1 Like

took a ride this last weekend while on like 60ug LSD – was the most fun ride I’ve ever been on. felt like I was one with my board, was a seriously weird/cool experience

although I bet there’s a certain threshold where it goes from cool to terrifying :joy:

anyone else ever ride while tripping?

1 Like

Don’t do drugs. If you take drugs, don’t ride under the influence of it.

6 Likes

I’ve rode rolling on My a couple times, my balance goes to shit.

Only drug I ride on consistently is weed and/or cocaine.

I’d be down to try riding on shrooms.

1 Like

This post gave me a full on aneurism.

Why did he offer a dollar if they were originally 40 cents?

2 Likes

Im now having a whole second aneurism over the fact that that picture only appears properly when i click it and thats never happened before.

“elf’s”

elf’s what

1 Like

Elf’s twerkin, apparently.

1 Like

Still bad grammar but it’ll pass lol

2 Likes

The bell curve is americas best friend<3

1 Like

Good job Darwin. Setting a great example

4 Likes

I totally only ever ride sober and never in any other state. Especially not drunk. I definitely dont ride my best with exactly two beers in me. And i always wear my helmet, it isnt collecting dust in my trunk. I do all of this because its more important to set a good example than tell the truth.

5 Likes

yeahhh, my worst crashes have been while drunk, so if I’ve been drinking I try to be very careful on rides

1 Like

I’ll live my life. You worry about yours.

1 Like

Same here. Alcohol is the worst thing ever for riding under the influence IMO. I lose all semblance of skill when drunk.

1 Like

Riding a board while high on coke does affect everyone to some extent. Governments will take any chance they get to ban them. If you injure someone because you’re having fun doing drugs while riding a fast death machine. The fact that you’re proud of what you’re doing speaks plenty to your character.
Side note, thats why I dont take any of your inquiries seriously.

12 Likes

You’re not living your life.

You’re making it more likely that esk8 will be outlawed in your area, and you are affecting other people by doing so.

ninja’d by @Evwan by a second

4 Likes

I haven’t seen cars banned yet and people operate those under the influence a ton.

And no @Evwan I’m not “proud” of any of this I’m simply engaging in discussion.

I’m replying to this.

It speaks volumes to your knowledge on the subject having you dunk on me for using a stimulant but not worrying about @haven using a hallucinogen.

Riding a bicycle - sure.

Esk8 is too dangerous/unpredictable for me to feel safe doing in an altered state.

1 Like