Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

whatever you need to tell yourself m8

That im a strong independent woman and i donā€™t need Men!

3 Likes

Ftfy

4 Likes

:shushing_face: :shushing_face: :shushing_face:

2 Likes

X ANGRY
2gbHSAp8

2 Likes

I think @tech.shit should change his profile pic to a bag of Takis cuz he gets a little spicy sometimes.

2 Likes

@tomiboi do you happen to know if your NugPuck is SLA print ready or does it need any tweaks?

Iā€™ve done it with Multi-jet fusion and it worked out, but I donā€™t know about SLA.

2 Likes

ā€¦the Braille is for ā€¦ ?

6 Likes

For blind people, duh.

7 Likes

4 6 5
R 1 2 3

Howā€™s a person with full vision even supposed to drive that?

4 Likes

I appreciate how you sometimes put the quotes in a block so people who may or may not have a certain person blocked can still see the bullshit spoutedā€¦

Or do i? :thinking:

2 Likes

Idk Iā€™ve got him blocked and I donā€™t see the bullshit. Itā€™s been pretty great actually.

I love this new landscape. Since @Evwan got an EUC heā€™s been more of a shit disturber, @AviatorEsk8er isnā€™t leaving esk8 after all, @Battery_Mooch got some sass and itā€™s all wonderfully amusing.

2 Likes

nobody knows or cares about those rules

Yup, that checks out :white_check_mark: This week pulled over for a snack, coming out the convenience store start chatting a cop on traffic enforcement duty about EVs and guy never even seen an esk8 before :upside_down_face:

never heard of anybody being stopped

Cops never, but civilians all the timeā€¦ always striking conversation while driving on the road (thatā€™s how I had my first fall due to accepting to race a car while listening to music on a wet road) and asking to pull over to check the board out :skateboard: but then again I troll cops daily kickpushing while passing under their nose and slamming it afterwards. Confuses them :sweat_smile: when later reviewing footage of the deck mounted action cam you can clearly see their neurons shortcircuiting :boom: some even peek under the board trying to figure out WTF is going on.

any esk8er who rides respectfully wouldnā€™t have a problem

LOL :laughing: tell that to motocyclists who have habit of stalking me :triumph: Only way to ditchā€™em is squeezing in between lanes of traffic jams too narrow for their handlebar while crouching under car mirrors and semi-trailer trucks and sftuff like that :sunglasses: call it what you will but at least gets them off my tail :+1:

1 Like

Twitter.

Do you guys actually think I got an euc? Holy shit youā€™re dense :joy:

4 Likes

Hurrdurr I was merely pretending

:laughing:

ā€œConvenience storeā€, ā€œsemi-trailerā€, not sure you are talking about NZ, but either way sounds like youā€™re having a blast!

I donā€™t use it but from what I see in the news itā€™s just as evil as the Zucc