Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

We not frenz now.

3 Likes

And you took me up on it, Mr. Grunt.

2 Likes

returned it, that shit broken

Hmmm i don’t know, with an evo i guess you wan"t them mouted inward, so low clearance, yeah you could take the battle hardend flipsky ones,
or the one that boardnamic is selling if you go with his drivetrains aswell

Or you can stay with some well known good value for the bucks motors like hobbyking’s sk8/sk3

1 Like

That’s why we are friends, ever since I dislocated my jaw.

1 Like

@PixelatedPolyeurthan

has them. Haven’t looked anywhere else.

2 Likes

kinda random but the beast board has insane range for a 600$ board

2 Likes

25r cells, though.

2 Likes

25R are acceptable cells in my opinion, if they are legitimate samsung cells it’s more than good enough for a 600$ board with good range like @zZoKo said, budget board = budget everything.
at least it ain’t some no-name chinesium cells lmao

3 Likes

broo im failing german class anyone good at essays here

1 Like

@xsynatic I could only think of you lmao

I suck at my own language so I’m probably not the one he’s looking for :smiley:

My ability to speak fully fleshed out sentences has been crippled significantly since i consume so much english content but so little german. I often times only know english words instead of the needed german :man_facepalming:t2:

6 Likes

Well mate you are not alone :joy: sometimes I just can’t seem to find my words in french when I’m supposed to know them.

1 Like

It’s the opposite for me and Russian sometimes. There are just some things that I don’t know the words for in English, but in my case my spoken Russian kinda sucks.

2 Likes

my ssd acting so weird for the past 2 days, its only 3.5 years old and has worked fine but now random files have gone missing, my wallpaper is glitching out and games crash after a few minutes, it was 300$ too

1 Like

and its stuck in pink

2 Likes

Back that hoe up. My desktop crashed randomly yesterday and a few of my games went ‘missing’ (they were there but the launcher couldn’t find them without my help), and I feel like its just going to continue to degrade. Ive backed everything up and am just gonna ride this build out until I can find new parts for a system :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

gonna resell this bih for full price and take no refunds mwhahaha

why r u like this

6 Likes

not gonna be a mwhahaha moment when they dunk your ass with a Paypal dispute :man_shrugging:

5 Likes