Haha. What. Did I say it wrong!? :rofl:

1 Like

I gonna sk8, and pretend you didn’t say that. :sob:

3 Likes

Haha. Sounds good brother. Be safe out there. I sure miss esk8ing :cry:

2 Likes

Famous last words . See ta at PDX! :grin:

1 Like

Not sure why all of y’all are required to log to view a video? It just asks me if i want to or rather with what account i want to but i just press cancel and watch the video without login.

1 Like

They recently made it no option.

I have a hunch that it only started when I had to make a BS Facebook account to follow group rides. I used to be able to hit cancel and watch it normally.

4 Likes

:man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Fuck Instagram

8 Likes

yes

4 Likes

Im only required to login when im not using my usual device (work pc), but at that time I don’t want to swap to my phone to check it out since it was on charging :man_shrugging:t2:

Plus, some people probably don’t have ig account

1 Like

My google-fu is failing me.

What the hell are these types of graphs called?

Usually they have some kind of grid / scale they follow, and the points of the shape inside the pentagon are ‘better’ than the points that are closer to the center of the shape…

I feel like I saw them on @sofu 's review page before :thinking:

e: fml nevermind its called a Radar Plot

6 Likes

I received a text from Purolator saying my package was ready for pickup, tought it would be a scam or sum but turns out it’s true only thing is I’m not expecting a package yet, or am I? I’m mucho confused

Been riding my new BN M1 gear set up today, and realized I think I’m a belt guy. Maybe I just need to get used to the new set up.

4 Likes

I thought it was called my son’s drawing a star lmao!!!

4 Likes

Tell me about these feels

6 Likes

The drives look/feel amazing, but I can’t really explain it, I just like the feel of my old belt set up. I’m definitely not downing the quality of the new system it’s way nicer than than my old one. For some reason I’m not sold on it. I don’t like how it looks on my deck it’s all nice and compact, no motors out the back and I really liked that. Old people and change I guess lol.

3 Likes

Shure SE215, love em. Great balaned sound at a low price. Extended listening periods can tax my ears physically just because they aren’t a perfect fit.

Otherwise, my Galaxy Buds Pro are incredible

2 Likes

I would like to change my answer, total opposite feel of everything I said, 20 mile ride, fell in love after while, totally dig em now!!!

4 Likes

Hahaha they’re definitely different. I hope your opinion stays on this side of the fence :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes