Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

Those are sweeeeet

1 Like

Are the only options for a 24s VESC the vaporware HESC or the unobtanium RION Tronic 400?

30s vesc exist already, just sayin’

Again all I see for that is HESC or Tronic

then u r using google wrong

Google has been fucked up by AI.

I’m using this ESCs based on the VESC

1 Like

https://gprivate.com/64fgk

here u go lazy ass

You didn’t look at those results too hard did you? I’m not seeing anything there.

As I said Google is fucked up by AI now.

im not helping u further, google it urself

I did, and I’m not seeing what I’m looking for.

Idk how you’re not getting that.

2 Likes

I’m not sure where this comes from? 3shul has the 30s CL350 in stock and Alien Rides is getting some this month.

100v power mosfets with good specs are pretty popular, but once you get into the 120v, 150v range, decent power mosfets are less common, usually $5-10ea (need sets of 6 per motor) and come with a higher on resistance (more heat for the same amps). I think that’s part of why 100v / 20s controllers are more popular than higher voltage options. There are also some extra design considerations at higher voltages.

4 Likes

Want some? :smiley:

1 Like

Cheers dude but i don’t really have a use for them :rofl: if i ever did, i’d just design/print

1 Like

@fujio001 these shirts are sex. Run big for sure, but it’s comfy. Almost looks like a sports jersey with the printing on the sleeves.

Shitty dorm bathroom in the background :nauseated_face:

5 Likes

Anyone else do this?

Change of gear sets with me every ride. If im going somewhere (think veledrome) i can change wheels and belts for a more suited ride.

Normal ride, 16/68
Veledrome ride 16/55

Havnt ridden this yet, still scoping it out but its open for public use

11 Likes

Thanks for the shout out. I am making these in house and getting better.

I am using Bella Canvas blanks. The two styles I am using are 100% cotton heavyweight oversize and a thinner/slimmer poly/cotton blend. I am almost ready to list these on the website.

1 Like

@longhairedboy can we get :pray: as a reaction? feels like we don’t have any “thank you” themed reacts to use

2 Likes

If we r getting emoji update, can I get the middle finger one. I feel like I need it, a lot of times

4 Likes

The whole top row minus one and the first symbol on the second are all basically thank you of different types. fire, 100%, celebration, thumbs up, hand claps, love, etc.

lol idk it’s so crowded in there already

1 Like

I feel like one of the laughing ones can be deleted. Those two are nearly exactly the same

5 Likes