Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

Maybe you just need to make better jokes - I got the joke, it was just bad lol

you need a more fun sense of humor :crazy_face:

Not like the jokes from the good old days?

It is so damn ugly and I love it.

Just minus the plate location. Better to just get a LEGAL tint on the windshield and put it up there. That tint is too dark and a safety hazard to other drivers and pedestrians

Tested for my patrons earlier, results to be posted next week.

2 Likes

Please tell me this has a speaker and it’s going to make cool internal combustion sounds as you rev the throttle

Bro shit loud already. Its open gear drive steel cut gears, and then another reduction on the sprocket with 2 idlers. Lmao good idea tho.

3 Likes

Gear drives save lives

1 Like

Level 3

Uhhh * Must have visited at least 50% of days thats prehaps where i havent been on much the last ffew montths… Ive easily met the other requirements?

1 Like

I don’t know if it was the acceleration or speed, or just random, but this cyclone wheel decided it no longer needed a valve :upside_down_face:. These wheels really don’t live up to the “Racing” moniker that meepo gives them, they feel worse in every metric than the 200x50 Kenda even in traction and are visibly out of shape spinning them by hand.

4 Likes

Ooof lol, how fast was you going?

1 Like

55 according to gps but that app always reads 2-3mph above everything else, I left my house, did one pull and it was fine turned around to go the opposite direction and it made this really weird feeling around 40 so I pulled over and it went flat immediately.

3 Likes

The 50% of days isn’t the toughest requirement, it’s this, IMHO

Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25% (capped at 20k)

1 Like

i’ve stopped caring about the level 3 thing

i got it, lost it, nothing really changes

1 Like

I don’t think this really deserves its own thread so ill put it here, I saw that weird post saying “who wants to try our new lights” and figured I might as well compare them to the Shredlights I have and see what they have to offer, here are some comparison and unboxing photos, obviously its a pretty shameless rip off of the SL-300.

I can’t provide a long-term review since I’m giving these to someone that I know who just got a board since my SL-1000 is more than enough for me. All pics are comparing it to the SL-300, both on max brightness and full charge, the mounts are almost identical. The problem with a lot of lights is the resistance to vibration, I put these in an empty hydroflask and shook it really hard for about 30sec and chucked them across my backyard a couple of times, and still worked fine, take that for what you will. The interesting part is that they both claim 300 lumens but the Owlights look about twice as bright at any distance and have way more throw.

For the price I got them, free, they are great and outperform the $130 shred lights pack and I got mounts and everything. I personally wouldn’t buy them if they are anything over $50 until the company proves itself, currently, I see no website or anything so not really able to say I trust them besides they sent me these (8 days to my door). I know shred lights have proven itself to be trustworthy and have a good reputation for customer service and that is worth a lot to me.

I’ll ask the guy I give these to give me an update in a couple of months if they are still working.

here’s the album:

8 Likes

I can’t figure out how to make a post. I’m curious if anyone knows if Trampa phatladz hubs will fit on original MBS matrix spring trucks? My hubs use the same 12mm bearing size. Thanks!

1 Like

welcome,you will find lots of help here

@Trampa any help?

1 Like

Awesome, I’m glad I’ve found the right place. I sent an email to Trampa and mbs and posted on Reddit, and haven’t found a clear answer.

1 Like

Hmm @Skyart ?@b264

1 Like