Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

Hehehehe I’m trying to refrain from commenting but there’ll be whiskey aplenty tonight

1 Like

What’s your typical game style preference?

1 Like

I came on here yesterday to say I was definitely gonna lose my Regular status soon because I’ve been checking in a bit but not posting much at all, turns out I’d already lost it :cry:

3 Likes

I was about to ask " What happened to…"

3 Likes

It’s been rough my dude, just not doing well so when my board broke a belt it sat there untouched for a month or two. When I finally replaced it and went out I found another unknown problem, I’m gonna try and sort that in the next week or two but I’ll need to set up my work space and everything first

5 Likes

What’s the context to this? I just put together a 4wd with 60d+

@mackann

1 Like

The shut down command would not execute correctly on any of the combinations of those 3 that I would try, @glyphiks is also having this issue…it’s very weird, happens to some stormcore and not to others

1 Like

Added a Spotify link for those who want to contribute to a Spotify playlist. Added most of the songs in that thread.

this is sweet as, but I feel like it might be a bit too eccentric with the various genres.

maybe multiple playlists based on a “vibe” would be better, so you don’t have poppy hip hop mixed with country, death metal and showtunes

also heck yes, pretty much anything by Alltta is great riding music.

1 Like

I think this is more for fun cruising to hear what everyone else is listening to. If I need to flow I’ll still pop on my own playlist :grin:

1 Like

People can also just flip through it all before hand and add the songs to their own playlist or copy the playlist and delete the songs they don’t want if spotify still lets you copy playlists. I know that was a feature at some point but they might have removed it?

2 Likes

On desktop you can multi-select using ctrl or shift and just drag to a new playlist.

Mobile is severely kneecapped. Desktop client is like 90% of why I even use Spotify.

2 Likes

Finally ran into a fellow esk8er for the first time in over 2 years of riding. He was on an Ownboard, seemed impressed by my tomiboi build…

He’s starting his own DIY soon. I encouraged him to join the forums!

8 Likes

200w (6)

4 Likes

I hope you chased him down. I chase down every new esk8 rider I see on campus at this point :rofl:

2 Likes

It was a mutual effort :joy::handshake:

3 Likes

I feel like I only see other Esk8 riders when I’m not on my esk8.

4 Likes

this, and they r always the one who zooming, u can’t even stop them and ask questions

3 Likes

So many PEV riders in my area I just don’t bother. There’s gotta be over 100 esk8ers in my area I’m just one of 'em doing my thing.

I’m on a trip so far. LOOKING GOOD.