Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

You’re playing chess with pidgeons here.

Talking from your high and mighty horse isn’t going to help either.

1 Like

This is why politics is bad cocks

8 Likes

Keep only focusing on the negatives and you can expect the same outcomes :v:

1 Like

Next up, we discuss how to deal with the criminal element in Australia.

Oh wait…

:kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Ah yeah I haven’t messed around with FOC yet, if I remember correctly I can only do that using the desktop app?

you kidiing me right?

1 Like

I think I need new shoes

6 Likes

If it’s not through the standard wizard setup I haven’t really messed with too many settings

FOC is the only way you can use the wizards in VESC Tool.

If you want to use BLDC or DC mode, you have to do it manually.

4 Likes

Get some freebrake or urethane burner soles. They’ll change your life

2 Likes

We need a dislike button.

You said the same thing about the pony plug :pleading_face:

So I’ll give them a try!

Think they can be used on this pair of shoes or should I start with a new pair?

1 Like

Use them on those ones dude! You’ll get heaps more use out of them! My current shoes were in the same state like 6 months ago, put the freebrakes on and they are still kicking! Falling apart everywhere else tho :rofl:

Best soles ever for skating tho, i’ll be putting them on every skate shoe from now on, totally worth it.

1 Like

b264 is right btw i am not enough experienced guy to give you advise i am old and also lose my memory and i always asking the same question over and over :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

i still struggling on the setting for my ubox v2 J , i have made the foc calibration wizard and the slave side is not saving the data , i think i need to redo the setting for the slave side separately

found your issue :rofl:

2 Likes

its not issue, its a newbie trying something new! i was on ackmaniac for about 5 years and now i have to learn everthing from zero

6 Likes

was that 6 years ago? damn