Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

I very much agree with you, I just don’t see it. Yet. Maybe it looks different from the inside. Thats being said, I still think that banning weapons won’t solve anything, if the mindset in many people stays the same.

Thats just my opinion though, maybe it works, who am I to judge.

Honestly this is the (very unfortunate) reason I do and will continue to support gun ownership. This is the reason the 2nd amendment of the Bill of Rights exists, for fear that someday our government will become so corrupt and intolerable that violence become necessary in order to remove a tyrannical government. I do not think the US is there yet and I sincerely hope that things can be fixed through the democratic process.

1 Like

Dudes… this is getting very political.

4 Likes

Hasn’t Biden said in a recent talk that you’d need an F-15 to fight a country? I don’t want to make fun of you, but a several hundred years old law, from when people still fought with muzzle loading muskets, will help you in a case where a soldier won’t even have to be present to kill you.

1 Like

Its the “talk about everything thread” isn’t it?

1 Like

Its in the site rules dude.

6 Likes

Political conversations generally end up degrading very quickly. There’s good reason that rule is in place.

8 Likes

Ah my bad. I thought that was just in a sense of “Advertisements for my specific political pov”. Imo we managed to stay pretty objective so far.

2 Likes

Not from inside a country. Take a look at Ukraine with civilians fighting back with molotov cocktails. As a general rule most governments are going to exercise some restraint when fighting on its own soil among a mixture of civilians and combatants. Carpet bombing is generally out. Drone strikes depend on intel from people on the ground. And a bunch of lightly armed civilians took over the capital for a brief period of time :person_shrugging:

The hope is always that the military is not 100% corrupted as well.

3 Likes

Well I’d have a lot to say about the Ukraine but I think we have reached the limit on todays political input in this esk8 forum :smiley:

4 Likes

I love helmets.

6 Likes

This is the equivalent of someone visiting Spain and coming home and pronouncing it “Barthalonah”

You have established you are a master of American history and politics.

This next Gen is so morbid about everything in the world. Maybe I would be too if I grew up surrounded by opinionated world media thrown at me on blast on every social media platform 24/7.

Go skate, play hide and seek, make a real life friend, sit with a stranger and have a nice conversation. Stop focusing on world problems and focus on bettering yourself and your surrounding community… Those are things you can actually change and have an influence on.

Barking generalized opinions and statements to a small sect of 99% dudes in a weird corner of the internet is just silly :upside_down_face:

PS @BillGordon is a fucking pussy

9 Likes

You should have lead with your ps

1 Like

Yes everything I said was absolutely correct and nothing was up to discussion. :upside_down_face:

Maybe you should have bothered to read and not “bark a generalized statement” at me. Maybe focusing on world problems would would actually, eventually, result in some change. Not that anyone with that attitude would have any part of that.

1 Like

You’re playing chess with pidgeons here.

Talking from your high and mighty horse isn’t going to help either.

1 Like

This is why politics is bad cocks

8 Likes

Keep only focusing on the negatives and you can expect the same outcomes :v:

1 Like

Next up, we discuss how to deal with the criminal element in Australia.

Oh wait…

:kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Ah yeah I haven’t messed around with FOC yet, if I remember correctly I can only do that using the desktop app?