Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

The pipe cutter was the easiest/ cheapest route, so I figured I’d go pick one up (I did) and try that first. so I’m glad to hear I think it will do fine.

I bought to make spacers and now I need some to make unspacers lol. It’s always something!

2 Likes

It may be quite difficult to use them on an already short piece of material. Was pretty much impossible for me trying to cut in half a 22mm spacer

3 Likes

Yeah definitely needs a bit to grab on to. Good to hear you’ve had some success.

6 Likes

Now I just want a reuben

3 Likes

@tech.shit my flash airless, bizarrely, come off of my m1 drive no problem at all. Only kegel setup that hasn’t been a pain to remove them from. It’s cuzz it’s not press fit like belt pulleys I think. I can take off the axel but, and hammer lightly on the inside of the wheel while rotating and they pop right off. Still have to hammer bearings in and out but whatever. Metal cores aren’t quite as sucky as I thought.

1 Like

@lifeofmanyhobbies please refrain from posting your puck shell sales in someone else’s thread.

If you wish to sell them (If the legal matter is all good) then please create your own thread and sell them there, and only there.

1 Like

Brb gonna start selling shit from derail jail :wink:

1 Like

Sorry if I missed something, I posted in my own thread for sale.

Just realized my mistake, very sorry to @bboybowzer and @xsynatic

1 Like

MF I need Flash wheels.

Momentum Hollows will have to suffice…

I just swapped the front wheels only for flashes on my plata. Gonna see how it feels compared to running all Hoyt mini pneumies since they’re the same diameter… soon as my remotes charged up -_-

1 Like

Update:

Considerably more comfortable. Wide contact patch is great, feels like I can corner just a little harder but not sure(haven’t been riding this board as often so it’s kinda hard to judge and I’m taking it relatively easy still). Seems to perform better on grass than before. No clue how it affects efficiency. But I’m diggin it, gonna leave em on for a while.

1 Like

seriously when is someone with the manufacturing ability gonna revive these wheels.

It was supposed to happen, some company called jet iirc, but that faded into the aether.

1 Like

from unobtanium to vaporware. I feel like it’s easier to just try getting a set of brand new bergs and kahuas.

THEY LIVE
searching the site still for just the wheelz but they’re on there. I can see em.

1 Like

crawling brings up nothing, plus the boards are out of stock, probably due to a shortage of parts.

Yeah, seems to be their first venture into skates. I’ve definitely seen that deck on here once. Couldn’t find product page one wheels, but, I emailed em.

1 Like

The magazine spammer @RobertHan is now on the ESB, how nice :blush:

Seems like he took a longer break after he got called out by the boss.

2 Likes

He writes like a bot

3 Likes