Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

It’s a Riden 6006. They have full kits on Banggood, and some other spots. They’ve also released a 12 amp and 18 amp model, but they require the appropriate AC power supply. But those are usually offered in kits as well.

1 Like

Right, that’s one of the options I have considered. It seems a good value for money, though a little pricey for what I really need. I might get one regardless. Are you happy with it?

Dave Jones from EEVBlog is usually pretty murderous in reviews and he likes 'em, it’s how I saw them first (the 53 is just for the regulator module, not the bulk supply or case)

2 Likes

I do. Been using it literally every day for over a year. Made up a bunch of adapters and I charge almost everything with it.

1 Like

I feel like all this should be in a “stability talk” thread.

1 Like

This uhm kinda gets drowned lol

2 Likes

that girl looks like my ex lmao

LOL…edited the post and embedded the table. No need to use Imgur now.

1 Like

Markdown supports formatted text tables also.

1 Like

Thanks!
Need to have it in a universally shareable format though as the table is posted in a lot of places.

2 Likes

If only they wouldn’t suck on mobile

1 Like

test table

Label Multiplier Quantity
Wheels 121.99 4
Motors 154.89 3
1 Like

Hmm. Not sure what you mean. Looks great… ?

3 work fine, but more or more of a hassle.

1 Like

It’s not terrible.

OnePlus 7 Pro

Hmm, it actually looks and works great on my mobile device.

Got a pic?

Sure. You can move it around with your finger. It actually works better than I expected.

Take a look people. I am about to close this thing… Everything looks good to me. If you can spot any red flags please let me know.

All of the parts are secured with 3m dual lock and then some more silicone since a I hate any rattle while riding.

@b264 because of you I’ve switched to silicone instead of hot glue… Never coming back.

3 Likes