Psychotiller no response to emails etc.

Hi
I bought a deck from psychotiller 4 weeks ago. Before payment there was really good communication and he said the deck would be ready in just over a week. Basically I have heard nothing from him since then, and have had no responses to DMs, emails or contacts via his website.
Its a slightly weird question, but is he OK? I’m going to have to go through PayPal dispute and everything but wanted to check there was nothing else going on before I did so.
Callum

2 Likes

What a surprise. Tiller doing shady things again.
He’s been unresponsive with a few people lately.

1 Like

To be fair, rumour has it that he’s been in hospital.

But yeah, even if he wasn’t, its not unusual behaviour.

8 Likes

For myself order 12/21/21 shipped 1/9/22

Did you request anything special with them?

Sickness, injury, or one of his batteries?
I couldn’t resist.

3 Likes

Cancer

9 Likes

Bust out the x ray gun.

Can confirm hospital visits. Sent an inquiry rig after holidays and he responded within minutes saying he was in hospital but he’d get back to me after leaving. Neither one of us ever got back to talking though.

1 Like

Deck and enclosure. He said it would be ready in a little over a week though, and hasn’t responded to any of my contacts in the last weeks

Just bought a Flux deck/enclusure combo from you glyphics

1 Like

Nice! Thanks! Let me upsell you with a battery for it! :rofl:

2 Likes

You didn’t used to live in Jupiter, Florida, did you? I met a guy a few times up there with your exact name. He was British not Australian I think, I’m pretty good with accents.

Hi Kai. I’ve never been to Florida. I’m British but live in Western Australia

Lucky you

9 Likes

Ah, was just wondering if we had met. Not the first Callum Pearce ive run into, oddly enough. Cheers!

Old people die slower here, empirical data shows. Young people die faster here as well. Good thing I’m old.

In short, no he is not okay at all, there was a little bit of info on his Instagram a while back

4 Likes

Thanks @Sk8tedad but I’ll probably just go through PayPal if I don’t hear from him. Phoning him up seems a bit too cray-cray even for me.

If he is in hospital I hope he is OK.

Thanks @ShutterShock I don’t want to be a dick. I’ve ordered a deck from @glyphiks anyway (and I’m thinking about the battery!) so I can get on with my build. I’ll give him a couple more weeks.

3 Likes

Jokes, reputation, and everything else aside, I wish him a full recovery from whatever put him there. Idk if venom was serious about the cancer, but it takes a lot more than general assholery for me to not hope someone lives, and from the sound of things he’s been in there too long for it not be serious. :confused:

8 Likes