Psychotiller no response to emails etc.

I give you good price love you long time.

6 Likes

Yeah I don’t know how public the info was but he was

2 Likes

That shits no joke at all. Ive witnessed firsthand a few times now. Hell, got a denial case ignoring it eating him away in house. Wear your PPE, guys. It might not save you in the moment, but you won’t know it would have until it’s too late. And I for one would miss each and every one of you. Dave, if you ever read this, we’ve never interacted, but that includes you. Beat that shit for me.

5 Likes

@Sk8tedad If I lived nearby I probably would have done too.

Do it. Super high quality building practice. I’ve got a 12s5p p42a built by him. Few more on the way too.

Oh and where abouts in WA? I’m in Perth too. Just seen you’re on Perth Electric Skateboard page too :blush:.

1 Like

Wait, hol’up, it’s not called Nawlins?

1 Like

Who dat dere say dey gon beat nyawleen

1 Like

One of my friends is from new Orleans, can barely understand what the hell he is saying most of the time, he says nawlins, also side note he has a pet raccoon

5 Likes

It me. I’m the raccoon.

4 Likes

I thought you would appreciate that!

Raccons are cute, intelligent, and have hands. They’re great, if you don’t mind the mischief of the devil

6 Likes

I’m from KY I get. But I don’t care, I’m going to just be me. If you want think I’m a dumb redneck by accent alone, probably don’t wanna be your friend to start with.

1 Like

Super smart and Jack’s up every thing in his house!!!

Derailed the shit out of this thread.

1 Like

Yes, this is the scary part. Then can unlock shit.

1 Like

It’s ok, it got to the station first.

I had a cat that could not only open drawers, and doors, but would close them behind him. I always said he was a raccoon in disguise.

2 Likes

I also believe he is being treated for cancer. While I know in the past there have been major issues with batteries he has made, I personally had an excellent experience ordering a deck and enclosure from him early last year. Wish him well and hope he can return and sort out this order soon.

3 Likes

Lots to deal with behind the scenes I’m sure. Makes me wonder if he was discovering this when he came back and told everyone to fuck off. Seemed very extreme of a response at the time :confused:

8 Likes

@Psychotiller Get better soon!

2 Likes