Psychotiller - How to contact psychotiller

Yeah but as far as I know Jamie does not ask for payment until the deck is ready.

3 Likes

Fuck that he better give you a hat and extra stickers lol

1 Like

Regardless of that Dave can’t just order a redember on Amazon. If he doesn’t have the deck there’s not much that can be done.

1 Like

I am not trying to make you hate on the guy, I have been a fan since before he started selling enclosures.
If people are aware they are going to be waiting before hand that is fine but it seems that they actually lost his order.
In my case, I make custom engravings and other shit with wood for a living, if I ever forget about your order, I try my best to make sure you get more than what you expected.

2 Likes

True.
My remark was in regard to the difference on how 2 manufacturers do business.
It is a lot easier for a customer to wait if he has not paid any money to a vendor.
I like Dave but he needs to get his shit together, if you can’t pump out orders in a timely manner, then stop taking more orders until you clear your backlog.
This is standard practice for custom manufacturers in other industries.

9 Likes

Quoted for truth.

7 Likes

Well… You’re definitely not wrong here.

4 Likes

Jinx

2 Likes

:exploding_head:

@BillGordon we really need an interview of that guy really interested to know what happens in his shop maybe I wasn’t the only one unaware that you’d have to wait that long for a deck.

well enertion is like a totally different animal

Gotta say though. @370HSSV is doing a good job. Keep hounding him. He will keep hounding Dave. He’s good at it too. You’ll all get your orders eventually I’m sure.

@Psychotiller
I farted in your truck a few times that one time…

7 Likes

Yup can confirm Jamie is finishing up my 44 after 8 months

3 Likes

Totally worth the wait in my book. Those decks are beautiful

2 Likes

Luckily I knew going in that it was going to take a while and was ready to wait. I think I ordered a red ember before I finished my first esk8. Ive now completed 3 build with 3 in queue plus the Redember. Things escalated quickly. But what I’m happy about is that I have polished skills enough to trust myself with the incoming board from Jamie. I’ve gotten some progress pics along the way and you can tell Jamie really cares about what he is doing and takes the time to make sure his product is nothing short of amazing. Well worth the wait

2 Likes

wtfff, what a joke. 11 months?! you missed out an entire year of riding.
I get that “psycotiller is a pillar of the community etc, etc”. But that was in the past. I haven’t seen him around for a while and all i hear are similar stories to this. I wonder if he has $100k of peoples orders just waiting in line. Don’t really care if he’s “a great guy if you meet him”, business is business. And this is a joke. We have literal 18 year olds on this forum running a better business…

Similar to how “drunk drivers’ are at fault because they choose to drink and then drive”
Vendors are at fault because they choose to take on orders blindly without any way of scaling the business in time. And now their drowning in orders while holding thousands of customers dollars. I bet most of them were led to thinking they’d get their order within 1-2 months…

Shit like this is what gives DIY vendors a bad rep. Was on the fence around a year ago to order a complete from him. Dodged a bullet there…

5 Likes

Obviously didn’t read following post. 9 of those months were waiting on unity and Redember deck.
And this 18 year old dosen’t have a flawless customer service record either.

4 Likes

Didn’t miss out on riding sir, I have 10+ boards. If I was a person with few or none then yea I would be more pissed as the money is tied up when I could be well spending it on something else. Having built several boards myself I understand the process of having to wait for parts as my first DIY took 3-4 months to accumulate parts alone.

6 Likes

Balls balls balla , wrong thread

2 Likes

I know someone who got a response from him in less than 24 hours

1 Like

Let’s leave @longhairedboy mother out of this

1 Like

Im still waiting for my six shooters aswell

1 Like