Psychotiller - How to contact psychotiller

Thanks ill try that. Need a battery of his repaired

1 Like

Been trying to get a response from @Psychotiller for close to a month now with no luck :frowning_face:. Ordered a complete from him back in the end of Nov 2018 and still no dice. I know the man is busy but it’s hard to not get upset when you’re near 11 months in and still no board as you stare at his Instagram rolling boards out to people.

8 Likes

Ouch that’s pretty tough dude.
When was your last update?
Had there been changes to build plans?
I know that’s what I normally hear delays finishing a full build. (Not from him, just in general)

Was stuck waiting 6 months+ waiting on a Unity and a Red Ember deck. The Unity came but I guess the Redember deck was stuck in perpetual limbo for whatever reason. So me and Dave agreed to nix the deck and go with a TKP HeXL Sixshooter build…which he said he could have ready in a few weeks…this was 2 months ago.

3 Likes

I know @370HSSV is on it. Dave looks to be cranking out his killshot shit quicker now that he has his help

3 Likes

Okay so still over due but not as bad as I first thought.
Looks like @370HSSV is replying. Hopefully he can help.

1 Like

Right I’m not even being overbearing. I typically just shoot an email every month or so to check in to see if there’s any updates. I usually get an answer from Dave roughly 2 months or so but these few weeks have been dead silence which puts me on edge. I understand he’s busy but dang I’m not asking for much.

Alright, they went thru the list more than a month ago trying to get all completes out. Which most of them have gone out as you seen on INS, I don’t recall seeing your name on there…

I heard Dave talking about RedEmber deck build loooong time ago. That’s also what made him and Chris do all the trucks, decks, and such all in the house now, so don’t have to wait for anyone…

I will ask Dave about your build tomorrow, which should be quick to be rolling out, as you seen how many completes have gone out recently.

5 Likes

I get the feeling Dave hates going through his emails lol.

2 Likes

I think my order got lost from when he still used Tictail? Dave said in an email that he didn’t know the details of the build and I had to rewrite it. I have original receipts and all that jazz if there’s proof needed.

@370HSSV honestly Lei you’re the best goddamn thing that’s happened to Dave, I’mma make him start paying you next time I’m up there

6 Likes

No no no, I am just saying he probably forgot about it. Since it’s so long ago. I am sure you placed your order lol.

but the complete build list are from his shopify website I think…

I will check in for it tomorrow for sure and PM you what I got from Dave.

6 Likes

11 months tho…
he may be busy but I think, @Bundymus if you are not cancelling your order after waiting so long it would be fair to ask for some kind freebie or maybe free extended warranty, I don’t what is fair to ask but 11 months to have what around 2000$ stuck somewhere?

If he doesn’t want the board he can just do a PayPal dispute and his money will be refunded. Dave’s PayPal is shut down from all the disputes so it won’t be hard lol

3 Likes

Yeah but most that time was waiting on parts out of Dave’s control

1 Like

Damn… that sucks.

2 Likes

I get that but 11 months? you have enough time to build a human being during that time

1 Like

Venmo him if you want stuff now lol

Waiting is kinda the name of the game in esk8 unfortunately. I actually waited for a Raptor 2.1 for 1 year and 3 months. I’m pretty patient as long as I get a reasonable response. Dave creates cool shit and I want to support what he does, I wouldn’t want to sully that relationship by asking for free shit.

5 Likes

I’ve head of tons of people waiting that long just for a redember deck. And everyone knows how many people waited that long just for a unity…,

2 Likes