PSA - do not sell to to techshit. He will refuse to pay VAT and leave you with the bill

EDIT - This is resolved. @KaramQ says additional funds were sent and him and @tech.shit are even stevens. No more drama.

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this but one of my buddies sold something to @tech.shit , and techshit stiffed him with the VAT bill. I’m not sure of how he was able to receive the item without paying the import tax directly to UPS, but here we are.

Homie is too nice to make a post but I’m a world class asshole, and I want to make everyone aware that techshit will fuck you over if you sell things to him. He is currently ghosting the seller who is a pretty reasonable dude. So buyer and seller beware, avoid @tech.shit as a buyer and seller if want to save yourself a pain in the ass.

@tech.shit do the right thing and pay Karam what you owe him (VAT fees).

21 Likes

I couldn’t agree more.

Pay what you owe, @tech.shit

8 Likes

Being left with the @BillGordon? Sign me up!

2 Likes

I personally cannot wait to see all of the downright reasonable discourse that pops out of this thread. Spectacular.

8 Likes

I’m an intergalactic asshole.

2 Likes

Alright guys, I’ll be as transparent as possible to avoid confusion.

I sold Flash airless wheels to @tech.shit months ago and to get down to the point, I got charged with all the fees Halloween morning due to him not being cooperative with imports. I shipped from California to Canada and upon arrival, there was many failed attempts to deliver because he did not pay the VAT charge listed on UPS. Somehow it was miraculously delivered on august 4th but shipping charges just bit my ass. It is all linked to the tracking I sent him, and you can even see I ended up paying VAT.

When I had told him he needs to go to the tracking to pay off the VAT, this was his response

“ I haven’t got any indication of import fees how do I pay them lol no delivery company has contacted me at all since I bought these.”

Although I know sharing pms is against rules, but this is to prove I did ship em and the tracking all matches back to the shipment of wheels to him.

To break it down, $60.00 loss on my end.

4 Likes

This @tech.shit ?

At a certain point its time to fuckin move on, bud.

4 Likes

I knew its been too long since he pissed someone off again

As the skate god @DerelictRobot once said:
“shut the fuck up and figure yourself out”

5 Likes

Your asshole is intergalactic, its true. :hot_face:

4 Likes

You would know, having been in there SO MANY TIMES.

3 Likes

@tech.shit if u hate VAT so much that u r willing to fuck someone over by not paying and still get ur stuff, i strongly suggest u move to country either with no import tax or less import tax

see list :arrow_down:

however, on behalf of all citizen in hongkong, we refuse to have u as one of us.

5 Likes

UPS can do that? Sounds illegal to charge you without your consent

1 Like

Break his ankles

1 Like

My invoice says it’s legal :rofl:

1 Like

It’s probably in the terms and service no one reads

3 Likes

Lol this is America bro…

They reserve the right to royally fuck you on international shipping. Every time I sent anything to Canada they would charge me an extra $1-$15 after the fact as a “rate adjustment” totally unrelated to this VAT issue.

I’m not that surprised they collected from sender when the receiver didn’t pay up, but the fact that they delivered does not make any sense to me. I would suggest someone instructed them to do so and that’s how it got delivered…

4 Likes

I’ve had this exact same thing happen to me, yep. If seller doesn’t pay and they have already delivered, ups will invoice you. Sucks.

1 Like

As a Canadian, I’ve never heard of this being possible unless it was shipped using a method where the sellers agrees to pay the import and custom fees beforehand.

I have had packages delivered, then a few weeks later was hit with the fees, but that went to me, not the seller.

Part of me thinks it was a UPS mess up, but either way it’s easy to make this right by paying back $. When we order stuff here, we always need to be ready to accept those fees.

4 Likes

this is what a good buyer should be, unlike some people…

2 Likes

In this case $60 is a bargain to no longer have to digest @tech.shit shity takes, this was his Magnus opus before his unnoticed ghosting

2 Likes