PSA: Big Red's Boards

now im kinda intrigued, ive never had my valves precision ground, keep it comming, can we face time?
I havent had this much attention and pashion directed my way since the IRS sent me a 9,000$ bill on my 50th birthday.

2 Likes

If you can add up over $10,000 of property he stole, it gets sent to federal or state court.

Anything past $10,000 is considered grand theft. It does not have to be from one person, but from one “organization”. If all the people are part of one “group”, you can push to take that route if they don’t already. If this goes that way, he is facing a minimum of 2 years in a state or federal prison.

Considering that he stole from people in multiple states, the federal route is more likely imo.

Also this is just what my cousin told me (went to prison for grand theft)

3 Likes

Any updates on this thread :man_shrugging:

shit

my board might count if it’s gets yoinked🤣

2 Likes

Yep lol. It would also prolly go federal anyway cause it was in multiple states (maybe countries)

Finally got Ted to respond.

Unfortunately he’s having to be reminded of who he still owes, so if there’s anyone else that hasn’t already reached out to me, please PM me with your info and I’ll get you an email address to send any invoices/screenshots over to.

Not getting hopeful until stuff starts getting returned but this is at least better than complete silence.

14 Likes

Just a quick update on my part: @cfelzien replaced my deck as of two days ago, which was basically my only request. @theref still owes me a $300 refund for the skin/frit he upsold me on that ended up being completely botched.

I will gladly “forget” the $300 debt if @hoytkid gets his board back, but mostly because i have very little faith that i’ll get it regardless.

10 Likes

HUGEEE UPDATE!!!

My proto is back and in my hands I’d like to thank everyone involved especially the amazing @DerelictRobot thanks for the assist dude :call_me_hand:

31 Likes

UPDATE PACKS FULLY DEAD 2v for an 18s pack :cry:

5 Likes

stoked that you got your board back! that’s devastating that the pack is trashed now though. What a fucking mess :rage: :rage: :rage:

1 Like

Yea man sucks

1 Like

There’s always so much vendor drama in esk8, at least it’s an entertaining read. Glad you got that sweet ass gatorade deck back. What a mess

hooray!! congrats

For real man glad I got it back too

2 Likes