prototipo vs flux motion

An AWD flux next to a Lonestar next to my shitty spare parts build.

5 Likes

Hey — are those the lacroix smart tail lights? What are those mounts for them on the lacroix? And how did you mount them on the truck bolts for the flux?

1 Like

ask @Brently, it’s his build

2 Likes

@Brently yoo

What are those mounts for your tail lights?

1 Like

Flux=way better then proto.

But I’m 6-5" tall and weight a ton.

No more heels scraping on tires.

Also no more range anxiety. I actually have never run my 50e 12s9p flux down.

3 Likes

those are aliexpress specials

Can’t find the link right now but if you search something like, “double skateboard rear light/tail light” it should come up. Comes with a bracket to mount and everything.

They are motion sensing so they’re pretty dope for night rides or if you just want ppl to know when you are braking.

from my build thread for her -

edit - found the link homies:
https://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/0.html?orderId=8018015434602261&productId=4001198292870&edm_click_module=order_detail&tracelog=rowan&rowan_id1=postArriveV2_1_en_US_2020-08-25&rowan_msg_id=2261801801543459$ce4ba32608894f75a486ac096900b153&ck=in_edm_other

They raised the priced on us - think I got it for $30

6 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Oh fuck I’m buying these

2 Likes

dude they’re legit and cheaper than the price on Amazon

1 Like

Are Lacroix smart lights so smart that they know math!?:thinking:

2 Likes

I mean for the price they better

2 Likes

Got a screenshot or something

My work laptop doesn’t like AliExpress

4 Likes
1 Like

Backfire sells the same ones for 40$, possibly from their us warehouse.

3 Likes

Anybody know of any mounts that go on the truck for those kind of lights? I’ve seen some that go on the mount and over the motors.

There is some 3D printed ones I saw on here somewhere. I think if you look at the build called indigo love child there may be something.

1 Like

I modelled and printed these things out for the gyro brake lights. Works well for me. Can put on thingiverse if anyone else wants them.

12 Likes

I want them. Please :slightly_smiling_face: the other two lights to the side aren’t part of the gyro brake right?

1 Like

They look nice! Only problem is my deck is the flux and it’s angled up, which I CAN do, but would prefer them straight ahead.

Looking for something like this but to go on MBS trucks:

3 Likes