PROPEL All-Terrain Off-Road Electric Skateboards

I had the endeavour for a few weeks and had to give it back mate, was just a review sample

3 Likes

Can anyone recommend a gear drive that could work with the endeavour?

I use it across grass and the biggest issue it cleaning the belts.

1 Like

There is no gear drive I am aware of that works with the endeavor yet, They said they’re looking into making one but gave no timeline or promise it would come out.

3 Likes

Some usefeul things to know about the Endeavour S if youre planning to upgrade:

1. The motor sensor is 5 pin. You will need an 5-6 pin adapter for most new VESCs
  2. The enclosure is ~14cm wide. Some battery packs may be too wide, eg the mboards 12s4p transparent series pack i bought is 16cm wide. Im yet to solve for this problem. The enclusure is very deep though.
  3. The motor pulley is 14t on a 10mm shaft
  4. The motor is 140kva 6374. No idea about the source.
  5. The existing battery pack in the S is 12s3p Samsung 50g. 9.7amps per battery so max battery amps are ~29
  6. If you peel the deck off the wrong way after removing the screws, you will snap the antenna
  7. the existing battery pack is quite thick and doesnt easily transfer over into other patforms, eg an evolve.
1 Like

I have a question I don’t think deserves its own topic.

I wanted to use the MBS Rockstar II Hubs on the Endeavor but I cannot figure out if the 72t sprocket for the rear will align with the holes from the rim to the sprocket.

I tried emailing them and they didn’t know if it would either but they don’t have any kinda diagram to measure the holes or how spaced their are like the MBS hubs have on their product page ( seen below )

Anyone know if this would work?

1 Like

Pneumatic Wheel Compendium (Serious)

iirc the endpro uses trampa style hubs

2 Likes

I’ve got the Endeavor S…as mentioned it uses the Trampa stud pattern which is different to MBS. I was looking at my options too to fit MBS. I have the MBS 72T wheel pulley…this doesn’t have enough clearance to fit over the weird axle set up. You would need the offset wheel pulley design like one of Trampa’s 66T OBD slave pulley

1 Like

Thanks both @Ives & @Fosterqc for the assistance.

1 Like

Looks like they’ve released bindings for them.

From first glance they actually look pretty nice, much closer to F5s than Trampa style bindings, and aren’t exclusive to the Endeavour so you can theoretically mount them on any board. It’s not clear to me how they attach to the deck though.

2 Likes

Looks like one screw for each end of the binding, that goes through the plate, and then two screws to attach the plate to the deck

3 Likes

2 Likes

Interesting so they rely more on the bindings themselves for lift rather than the L-brackets we typically see. I’m curious how they feel for lifting the board, as it looks like pretty thin points of contact with the sides of the foot.

1 Like

I was just having the same thought, seems a little wobbly

Skateboards, particularly the electric variants, can take on rough roads. But like a car, these skateboards need a specific structure to work in these challenging places.

That’s good to know!

Custom CNC suspension control arms.

5 Likes

Those tires look pretty awesome

2 Likes

@RipTideSports any thoughts?

1 Like