Arbor dropcruiser, with dichroic frit.
Bkb 6374 motors
Torqueboard mounts
Sixshooters with bergmeister tires
Torqueboard 218 trucks
Randall split angle base plates.
Blue powdercoat on everything.

Riptide bushings and pivots
12s4p nese battery with 60a discharge bms.
Handmade enclosure
Benchwheel remote
Flipsky 6.6 single escs.

14 Likes

Nice, I like the deck a lot looks comfy. Hope the esc doesn’t crap on you🤞. Overall clean build

4 Likes

Wow, all the blue colored parts seem to match exactly :smiley:

Usually people do the opposite. What inner tubes are you using, and why this combo?

2 Likes

How do you not get wheelbite with that though?

2 Likes

@Kellag, I have some neobox ordered, I’ll keep these on low settings until the neos arrive. @rusins I’m running the stock berg tubes with slime in them. Three rain I went this route was the bergs are softer and grip really good, plus less rolling resistance and a lower profile 145mm vs 160mm+ on the stock sixshooters. I wanted a pneumatic drop through low rider.

1 Like

Wait, you can get a lower profile with these hubs VS the stock ones? Shoot, I might do that as well then :smiley:

1 Like

Looks great, got any photos of the enclosure and the guts?

@rusins Lower profile in comparison to the stock tires on the sixshooters. The bergs and six shooter rims are the same size. @glyphiks I’ll post some up

1 Like

Enclosure looks thiccc! What did you make it from?

1 Like

It’ll hold a 12s8p nese! It’s made from fiberglass.
I made 2, I plan on using the other one on a different build. Here it is next to a torqueboards 12s4p enclosure

it’s a big enclosure! It almost comes down to the truck hangar

5 Likes

Lol yeah that’s huge! Was it hard to get off the mould? The vertical sides make it look like getting it off the mold might have been a bit of a struggle!

1 Like

Actually no, I use the trash bag method. Wrap your buck in a trash bag and heat shrink it to it. Clay where the buck meets the deck. It’ll pop right up

3 Likes

@avX, I actually trimmed the corners of the deck to eliminate wheel bite. But you can get some “shoe bite”

1 Like