Problem with Slick Revolution/iWonder Cloud Wheels (SERIOUS)

(clears throat)

2 Likes

Some of the pictures from a few threads ago is mold lines not crack. Some others are cracks… This thread is interesting lol

3 Likes

Yeah, the information on this is all over the place. Hard to make definitive statements on this issue.

2 Likes

Some parts of it sure crack me up :grin:

2 Likes

Wheels shipped … hopefully they change the core design or material

All I hear from the manufacture is blame shifting and cover up, is this Jasons new company?

1 Like

I’m out obviated manufacturing problem and evidence points to cover up not fix issue looking for other options in wheels voting with my money

2 Likes

Take pictures of the core when you get it

@BluPenguin But there is separation AT THE MOLD LINE no? Looks that way in the pics. It shouldn’t separate there.

Also cracks at the mold line as well…

First pic crack for sure, second I can’t tell, need to press a bearing in to check. 3rd pic doesn’t look cracked (yet) but that ain’t right.

I dunno. Feels like debating nothing at this point. I’ve seen enough to cancel my order. Even if they change the design or material I won’t trust them

2 Likes

Covid19 a month ago
Cloud wheel cores now

C’mon guys. Give us something else to freak out about

What’s next!?:rofl:

7 Likes

The mold lines on my foamies aren’t that aggressive. Still visible but don’t look like a crack

In my opinion this is an “inspect frequently” kind of failure, not “throw in the trash” kind. Sudden catastrophic failure seems highly unlikely unless the crack was ridden for many many rides

4 Likes

Ours look like this though.

4 Likes

I returned them… I shipped them back to the seller

the picture I got was taken from your site… sooooo

2 Likes

Strange, 1/4 of my wheels does not have a mold line.

@jxslepton That’s normal since not all of wheels have a mold line, i had wrote the reason.I think the only reason is they were packing wheels without checking which have mold line and which have not.

1 Like

Maybe no mold line but other “lines”… I don’t wanna say crack cuz… its a photo. Could be anything. But suspicious.

3 Likes