Problem with Slick Revolution/iWonder Cloud Wheels (SERIOUS)

No no, it HAVE to be a large rotweiller. We need real condition testing

5 Likes

Where you get keychain from? love the keys being orginized.

2 Likes

For clarification to the comment regarding freezing temperatures. I’m 170lbs. Board was maybe 20 lbs but not sure. Temperatures were definitely below freezing at times but I have no log of how many rides occurred in those conditions.
@BillGordon if there isnt a thread already do you think we could make a new one for the new models? Maybe to early but I think the new product is going to hold up and it would give iwonder and @Hide a clean slate.

2 Likes

Mount it to your keys. Maybe then we would see the board ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

+1 for new thread.

1 Like

Good call, guys:

2 Likes

I guess it would also cover the discovery 105D as well…

1 Like

Yup, we’ll add it once it launches.

2 Likes

i don’t know if y’all saw this but Exway is making new cloud wheels with a new core.

*Iwonder/Iwonder’s manufacturer’s

3 Likes

I haven’t been following this thread all 100% therefore I have what might be a dumb question

I have a set of what I think is a first batch SR foamies Around 300 miles on them I’ve inspected cores and everything looks good. Even thou they look ok I’m a little bit afraid of riding On them

Is the manufacturer offering some sort of discount/exchange on them!?
I mean. I wanna have some peace of mind when hitting 40mph with them.

1 Like

Well, I think they have been primarily taking care of people with actual cracks on their cores, but you do bring up a good point. For now, keep an eye on those puppies because you ride fast as shit.

1 Like

Yeah brother. I will definitely keep an eye out on them
So unfortunate that many riders have had serious issues with them. Such nice wheels

1 Like

who the hell tries to carry a rottweiler in a backpack you k00k

I know paul suggested it, obviously /s

I don’t own one but I would have to imagine that they wouldn’t agree with this decision

I’m guessing it is good training practice for when you’re kidnapping kids on your esk8… Need to learn to control a large squirming thing with incredible strength while riding at a fast pace…

In other news, no cracks so far after the freeze test (twice). Testing will continue further.

4 Likes

Yeah, totally dumb. Please let’s not start putting Rottweilers in backpacks, FFS. Clearly, you would use a a Dalmation.

3 Likes

Pfff you really should just get a giant sloth for testing, they’re like natural backpacks /s

Oh wait serious tag my bad…

I wish I had cloudwheels tbh they look great, maybe I’ll pick up a set of the new ones

1 Like

I made my new board…

13 Likes

Remember, SERIOUS tag only gives the OP license to flag anything they deem outside the scope, and posters can’t really complain about getting tagged.

I hear the OP here is an odious and lenient fellow.

4 Likes

We instantly demand all information regarding your build. I think we know which wheels are going on there, though.

5 Likes