Precompiled VESC Tool Archive

The telecom company can surely afford one by now.

2 Likes

Anyone have a copy of 3.64 firmware with vesc tool 1.27? This is the last known working firmware for Flipsky Vesc 6.6 Dual 200a

3 Likes

Hereā€™s 1.26, closet I have.

2 Likes

thanks, I already have that one. Iā€™m going to see if I can find the .bin file in the main archive on github. I will share it if I find it.

2 Likes

Maybe 1.28?

7 Likes

Trying 1.28 now. I dont know for certain if 3.65 worked properly on the vesc 6.6 200a dual or not though. I will report back soon.

3 Likes

Thank you so much! Iā€™m back in operation and my METR works again on 3.65 firmware.

7 Likes

Glad to hear it :grin:.

5 Likes

Can someone throw up a file for V3.103_ACKMANIAC on Linux? The VESC_default.bin isnā€™t working for me and Iā€™m having trouble compiling my own from the source code :pray:

2 Likes

If you donā€™t get it, .102 Linux Is avail in the precompiled archive.

1 Like

I had program by ESC on my windows machine on 103. My laptop died this weekend and I installed ubuntu on an old one I had laying around. Do you know if I could use 102 to update my ESC that was originally programmed on 103?

Where do I get a FW 5.2 VESC Tool NoLimits for Mac? Does the paid version include Mac binaries?

FW 5.2 has not been released yet

Okay, how about the same for 5.1 then?

Have you checked here? https://github.com/rpasichnyk/vesc_tool/releases

1 Like

Okay, so vesc_tool_2.05.macOS.zip, thatā€™s the one thatā€™ll load FW5.2 (or 5.02 depending on which versioning you prefer)? Is it also a NoLimits version, because thatā€™s what I need?

Figured out how to get the NoLimits FW loaded. Thanks!

3 Likes

having an issue with vesc tool, i have tried several different firmaware versions and probably 3 different sets of controllers, after i finish my programming and power cycle my board, my motors flip direction, does anyone know whats up?

Oh man I just spent half of yesterday compiling from source on a mac, cos the newest version I found was 1.08ā€¦ and this was here all along! Ah well :-/

1 Like