Precision Kegal pulleys

Damn, these are nice. Makes me want a thane board with belts.

3 Likes

@longhairedboy is gonna have some nice ones for sale soon :wink:

3 Likes

Agreed. I have a 608 in the pulley now that I’ve cut the caliber to fit, but getting the motor mount parallel to wheel pulley will take some careful alignment. For now I’ll align it like @b264 suggested. I’ll upgrade the hanger and mount eventually, but for now this is a big improvement from my PETG pulley.

5 Likes

Is that a surface plate you have there?

5 Likes

I wish, just an old office table

1 Like

I wanna know as well.

1 Like

Me too.

1 Like

Yep, with a 6900 bearing like a glove.

don’t know why the video is so shakey

6 Likes

Did you sand down the edge of the wheel?

1 Like

I bought these used from nullbox. He did that

1 Like

Hey you might want to change the codec on your iphone so others can see the video too :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Anyone in the EU want some? Would be cool to split shipping cost :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Nice00

2 Likes

I’m already in. Let’s do it.

3 Likes

Shoutout to @Savage1 for these beautiful precision pulleys, they’re machined to perfection - holds the bearing super snug, flies perfectly straight, hugs my cags like a glove too. Plus they’re gorgeous!
Couldn’t be more grateful for Phil :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Is this about as far as it’ll sit on my tb110s?

I have TB218 hangars and when I put on the wheel I barely have enough room to put the nut on.

I bought these for another build and I have BN220s coming. Would those work better?

3 Likes

I’m almost 99% positive bn220 have longer axles but if you haven’t ordered them there’s a rumor a little birdie told me that @Savage1 might have some trucks coming out :star_struck:

3 Likes

Boardnamics is your friend, the axles are longer and the hangers are far less likely to bend as they are machined billet and not cast aluminum.

5 Likes

Yeah, it’s 3mm longer. I’m hoping that’s enough.

I just wanted to check if I was at least installing the pulleys correctly and if they were compatible with tb110s.

1 Like

Here’s the pulleys w/ kegals on BN220

5 Likes