Pneumatic Wheel Compendium (Serious)

10x3.5-4 agricultural tires

1 Like

I keep wondering how these would do in snow. Can’t be comfortable on anything other than loose dirt.

So those 4.1/3.5-4 tires are 11x4.1 with 4" hub? Sounds sweet :grin:

2 Likes

Yeah, just don’t trust that the tire dimensions will match the size. Get manufacturer’s dimensions.

3 Likes

Any idea where to by those?

Edit: In spring at Hoyt’s

2 Likes

Guys are venturing in the realm of small kart tubeless race tires. 10x4" 125mph speed rated. Light weight, reliable, high grip and will wear forever. http://vegausa.com/Tires/Cadetti.htm

26 Likes

lol, these things look absurd, but the right kind of absurd.

Looks like they are only rated to 90mph (so take it easy! lol). They have their kph and mph switched on that page. It’s correct in the brochure.

2 Likes

Was looking at the vega white and put up the jr Kart tire (cadet). 10X4" is Overkill but what the hell.

4 Likes

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33026339240.html?spm=a2g0s.12269583.0.0.200039aaFizPmO

This should work :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

And a bookmark for you good sir! Huzzah!

1 Like

It looks like you found a set of 5" yourself? Where did you get those?

1 Like

If you mean the airless ones, they are just 105mm

1 Like

Not those but the ones you posted in your previous post. The ones with all the different tire sizes

They are from 6-9". 6" and 7" are Evolve 8" and 9" are MBS.

1 Like

Ahh okay, the photos made it look smaller haha

@Broly likes them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@mbs thank you for making wheel pulleys finally!

They say they’re compatible with rockstar 2 and pro… Why not fivestar? They’re same bolt pattern and the rockstar 2 have the same hex recess.

13 Likes

same bolt pattern, different lateral offset. You can bridge the gap with hex standoffs but the most elegant solution is a thicker pulley ala @Janux-esk8

1 Like

Can you further explain what you mean by different lateral offset?

I know the bearing to bearing distance on the hubs are different.

Do you mean the hex recess is deeper?

You’ll need a standoff between the hub and the pulley to clear the tire.

2 Likes