Pneumatic Wheel Compendium (Serious)

There are in stock

Indeed… In Texas. I ordered some from another vendor, was sent 200x50 tubes. The photo appears to be of a legit 200x75 tube, but my gawd, it looks grotesque. Think it matters that it’s so lumpy / asymmetrical once in service? The tubes I’ve been using (in all but the one set that once came from Ernesto on the Hellcat Wides) from Harbor Freight look much more uniform when lightly inflated, fit/work great.

I use them. They don’t come like it looks on the website’s picture. :joy:

Who else offers 9" tires besides MBS and Trampa? I found the MBS T2s did not last long at all. I currently use Trampa Primo Strikers and Mud Pluggers and both are great but I’d love to have other options.

I use these guys.

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mMnrc0q

Mbs tread but harder compound

1 Like

Anyone know how long I gotta wait for the Kegel compatible 125mm pneumies from Hoyt?

Soon GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Anyone know when these will be available?

4 Likes

still a long way to go, there is only 1 set of prototype atm :joy:

Looks like it’ll be worth the wait anyway. You talking next year?

honestly can’t tell, its not even alpha testing stage yet, remind me again end of oct :joy:

1 Like

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005107847458.html

Anyone tried these 200x75?

3 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxGT_dNRgq1/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

Looks very similar to what @Swol_Moon is running

1 Like

I haven’t had a chance to try them out yet :/. Gotta lot of tires to test unfortunately.

2 Likes

Any landsurf discount codes out there?

HOOVERSABALLBAG

4 Likes

I’ll take that as “unlikely” :smile:

2 Likes

Lol hes no slouch with the shipping

3 Likes

If you wouldn’t mind, could you post how you feel about them after you get to ride them for a bit. Ive been eyeing them pretty hard but they aren’t cheap. The roads around me are really bad and I’ve heard a lot of people say they are super hard.

No worries I’ll let you know. They’re definitely a stiffer construction. I’ll test them out on the weekend

3 Likes