Pneumatic Wheel Compendium (Serious)

I got 1 tire in a plastic mailer mid February, the other 3 showed up in a box a week later :+1:

3 Likes

i wanted to get the meepo set just got the hubs and pulleys. Anyone know if these have the same diameter as the MBS/evolve/etc?

1 Like

Do they have 22mm bearing seats? They look awfully small compared to regular MBS/Trampa type wheels.

They more than likely have normal sized street bearings, so not compatible with 10mm or 12mm axles

2 Likes

You can use normal sized bearing ODs with 10mm IDs like RS6900, I do it all the time using evolve and Anshul rims on BN270s which have a 10mm axle

2 Likes

Yeah I guess the caveat is you need special bearings like those

1 Like

Not even special, there is a bunch of bearings out there for 22x6x10 (22mm OD and 10mm ID)

Made a hub sleeve for trampa superstars, fits 9 inch (4 inch rim) tires. Yet to be tested but tires appear not to slip. Let me know if anyone wants the files.

Edit: tested, works great.

3 Likes

My understanding is the 22x10x6 bearing is not all that durable due to the smaller balls it uses. It looks like any tire meant for a standard 6" evolve rim would work. The Meppo rims would give an interesting stretched out looks to standard width tires. Wonder what a Sunmate tires would look like on the Meepo rims. Also curious about the weight of rims.

2 Likes

I think it’s the 22x12x6 that people destroy pretty fast.

I have a set of 22x10x7 from fast eddy - we’ll see how long they last.

1 Like

may not be the best place to post this, but any pro tips for getting bearings into superstar hubs? my god this is a nightmare, they keep goin in crooked and then I have to take them out and try again :sob:

Find a pvc pipe that lines up with the outer race of the bearing and tap tap taaaaap it in

2 Likes

Put it on a truck with spacers/washers that touch the outer race & use the axle nut to press it in.

3 Likes

I use 3/8" drive sockets and a 5/16 - 24 nut and bolt to press in add pull out. To pull out the socket ID of the socket needs to be bigger than the OD of the bearing. To press in, the socket needs to be the same OD as the bearing

1 Like

What the world has been waiting for.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cd6rLn4JkS2/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

11 Likes

Help me out here… Every time I click it, it changes to a different video

2 Likes

Metro 153 passed initial test going into production. 2-3 months out

4 Likes

HOLY SHIT FUCK THEY’RE REAL

2 Likes

155s are still real to me dammit

13 Likes