Pneumatic Wheel Compendium (Serious)

I’m holding off for @Boardnamics wheels. But yes, that is a very good deal imo.

5 Likes

It’s unfortunate that the new tires don’t fit their cheaper wheels. Their cheaper ones are probably near the boardnamics wheel price

I bet the new tires would fit the cheaper wheels if you were able to use a widening spacer

4 Likes

Hot damn, just ordered these! Can’t wait to try em on the finality hubs.

4 Likes

I ordered 2 sets. Can’t order more until they get a bigger batch i think. :smiley:

1 Like

No difference from stock mbs 9" wheels

1 Like

Btw. What tubes should i get for these 165x62 mm tires? Some really good ones. :smiley:

1 Like

Honestly I couldn’t really help you there, I’ve always bought tubes with the tires themselves

1 Like

Damn, wish there was a 8in version

Which hubs fit on these tyres again?

2 Likes

Xcell xt wheels for sure. And BN GT3 99% sure. :smiley: Maybe some others aswell. 106x50-55 i guess.
Someone else maybe know.

1 Like

Is it true that they can only take those tires or does anyone know why? They look like they could take much larger ones

1 Like

tempted to get it for my hyperrims.

Has anyone tried either of these and/or does the listing throw up any immediate red flags? They seem to be the only things outside of China that’s in stock and I’m losing my mind

1 Like

ive tried the backfire hammer ones given I have one rn. Uh, their contact patch is very small because of their stupid tread pattern, but they’re very soft and grip nicely, even when the ground is wet. Quite loud on sharp turns. didn’t lose traction on full turn on dkp.

4 Likes

Hi…does anyone know what other rims the Hoyt St 5" and 7" tyres will fit??

2 Likes

In lieu of Metro 155s, what’s the best ride quality 150/155/160mm tire for 3.75" hubs?

Meepo and Backfire tires look rough and I think the Sunmates run hard, the only other tires I’m aware of is Evolve and Torqueboards

1 Like

tuwampa urban tweads. same size as torqueboards 160mm.

Can’t do that on principal, the off road board is running those :grin:

1 Like

fair. I spent some time trying to find out who makes them to see if we can backdoor em like the sunmate rims, but no dice.

1 Like

Why can’t Metro make more?

1 Like