Pneumatic Wheel Compendium (Serious)

Does anyone know about evolve hubs

1 Like

@Venom121212 would you mind taking the same measurement for the fivestar? That would probably answer my question on interchangeable pulleys :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Flasher

If it’s better I can add to GrabCAD latter

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1e8Ad9QKmkBfEDZRnxBG72KFuyfsaHhCh/view?usp=drivesdk

6 Likes

Not the right measurement. You measured the bottom 2 bolts and mike measured the 2 across the middle

2 Likes

Well as I’ve stated, it’s the same bolt pattern and you can do the math with the info given. Side angle side geometry!

I can take a photo if you really want one I guess.

UPDATE:

messed with the formatting a bit.

Added @haggyboard.timo , @torqueboards and @3DServisas hubs

added @mmaner’s extra information to the @Psychotiller 6 Shooters

Still need to do the sumate wheel and update the trampa/mbs formatting and add @Pedrodemio’s trampa models

7 Likes

The max psi on 6 shooters is 70 psi, the max psi on Torqueboards AT wheel is 50 psi.

4 Likes

will mbs Rockstar 2s fit 6/6.5 inch tires?

Link the tires and I’ll tell you. You’re looking for a 4" / 100 mm hub size compatible tire.

You’re clear for liftoff brother

2 Likes

TB 160mm wheels

Weight (sorry…with bearings and spacer)
1.6lbs - 0.73kg
1.2lbs - 0.54kg

Is this what’s needed?

4 Likes

I’ve bought a set of those 6x2, received today.

I was under the illusion that they’d fit standard trucks with 8mm diameter axle, but disappointment upon trial, is that the hub is 34mm wide which means the axle doesn’t poke through enough to get nutted onto standard longboard trucks. (Should have read the description better!).

I removed the outside bearing and inner spacer, and fitted a standard spacer and a standard 608 bearing which sits in the core slightly loosely. With that reclaimed space, it fits on standard Caliber or Indy trucks. However that is a bit sketchy because that outside bearing doesn’t hold onto the hub to prevent the wheel to shoot away from the truck. And it’s only the (very) tight fitting of the inside 628RS bearing to the hub that holds the wheel in place.
I think it’s still reasonably safe because it took serious hammerings to remove or insert those bearings, and I don’t see that going away anytime soon, but this would be much tidier and safer with a flanged bearing (a 608 with a 24mm OD flange), and that would still leave enough thread poking out for tightening them.

On a more positive note:
Hub bolt to bolt is about 44mm, so should accept @Riako’s Bergmeisters chain fitting adapter.

3 Likes

Just came across these 9" tires on 5" hubs… interesting stuff.
Haven’t looking into finding the tires/tubes yet.

1 Like

I have those wheels. I use them with TB218 truck, they also work with ecalibers, TB Cnc trucks, boardnamics trucks, surf rodz.

2 Likes

Can you add Evolve’s? They also pop up used for fair prices.

Sure, I was just mentioning that they do not fit out of the box on “standard” longboard trucks which have only about 35mm of axle poking out of the hanger.

Janux Quattro

Link
Description: Janux Quattro 4.25" Hubs for TBDD or eLofty
Bolt Pattern : 4 hole with M6 integrated threads, 48mm bolt to bolt, 35mm blot to axle
Tyre Size: 8" tires with 95mm inner diameter, Trampa 125mm Gummies and 6.5” Urban Threads tires, 8” MBS tires
Max PSI: unk
Bearing Type: 608 bearings, 7x8x22mm
Weight: 268g w/bolts
Axle Diamiter: 8 or 10mm axles
Drive: Direct Drive
Colors: Raw, Anodized “Picatinny Black”, Anodized “Firey Red”

6 Likes

Slightly off topic but I hope someone posts 5in wheels!

Also the AliExpress Wheels can handle up to 65 PSI and I don’t think that’s the max. If memory serves, 70 PSI is doable too.

@mishrasubhransu

2 Likes