Pneumatic Wheel Compendium (Serious)

Yeah I believe the kaly wheels also take a wierd size bearing.

2 Likes

I’d like to know if superstar/fivestar pulleys/hubs are interchangeable? For example, taking a unik superstar 44t pulley and putting it on a mbs fivestar hub.

4 Likes

Solidworks

2 Likes

@mishrasubhransu Cool, any chance you have these files available as STEP or some sort of solid works file rather than stl So I can take some measurements from them?

2 Likes

updated with pictures for trampa and MBS wheels, @Venom121212’s measurments. added a few others.

Anyone got any cad models for any of these?

Are you also interested in adding the weights of hubs and/or tires/tubes? I started weighing Six shooters, Bergmeisters, various MBS wheels, as well as 107/110 urethane wheels and the weight comparisons were interesting, and surprising.

6 Likes

Sure, post here what you got and I will add it

2 Likes

Are Bergmeisters not included for any reason?

Can you fit the evolve AT kit and pulley on tb218s

2 Likes

@ducktaperules, i got measurements & info on 6 shooters and UnTrampas (Sumate) wheels for you. I’ll get the same for TB Nummies tomorrow.

Psychotiller 6 Shooters

Hub bolt center to center distance is 60mm with m4-7 10mm bolts.

Pulley bolt center to center distance is 47.5mm with m4-7 30mm to 40mm bolts depending on pulley width and offset.

6 Shooters use VEX VersaPulleys ( https://www.vexrobotics.com/htdversapulley.html) which can use 12mm or 15mm belts depending on the leaves installed. They come in 42t or 60t versions.

UnTrampa / Sumate

Hub bolt center to center distance is 66mm with m4-7 bolts. They can use 22mm OD bearings or 28mm OD bearing depending on the hub insert used.

7 Likes

Lol I am thinking of getting some of the UnTrampas

Do they ride pretty well? Or would you go for some of the MBS hubs and tires

Bergmeister, yeah ! Widest choice of full Alu gorgeous colored rims !!

• Weight: 392g - 0.86lbs per wheel & 163g - 5.7oz per hub
• 150mm diameter - 45mm width
• Made to fit standard 608 type bearings (They fit all longboard/skate trucks)
• CNC precision milled hubs made out of T6 heat treated aircraft grade aluminum
• Reinforced tire walls for max. inflation of up to 85psi)

44mm holes pattern diameter. (pulley step file available on haggy website)

Can fit TB218 and evolve trucks with 49T & 55T PULLEY FOR EVOLVE GT/X AND TB218 TRUCKS.

I made different wheel pulley. @moon too and @Janux-esk8 with rims too.

I aslo share a way to simply mount a chain drive on them with TB218 or Evolve truck (should work with BN220 and longer axle like FB230/240 etc).
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3372838

6 Likes

They ride as good as any other nummie and better than most. Normally I would use MBS for an board with 8in wheels but It depends on what you wanna do.

If you want to use 8mm or 10mm axles these are a good choice as you can buy them with an insert that supports standard skate bearings.

3 Likes

I have a detailed model of the Superstars with Gummies or 6.5” urban Treads

Just please remember and I will post later

2 Likes

Yes MBS are 80mm holes pattern diamter and Trampa 72mm if I remember well, I can share step file if needed.

4 Likes

This is great guys.

@mmaner thanks for the measurements.

@Riako their for the berg info.

@Pedrodemio and @Riako any 3d models you have would be much appreciated.

I will add all this back to the main post when I’m back at my desktop tomorrow.

3 Likes

I will try to upload some more thing start of the week :wink:

Thanks for the info!

2 Likes

I’ll find my calipers tomorrow and measure the kaly BX hubs, not sure if they are the same as a trampa hub or not