Plutonium Slayer - 4WD TBDDxL 60kv|18s5p P42a| Dual Stormcore 100D

Show off :rofl: it sounds like a jet taking off :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Are you for real? Lol! They specifically told me not to do that :laughing: do you connect yours? Also yeah because the DDs are 60kv 42 mph is top speed, but i bet I can get to 42 faster then that Ferrari of your lol! The pneumatics feel really good, very similar ride feel to berg, very soft and still plenty of torque because of the low KV. Ideally I think 75kv is best if AWD with these settings.

2 Likes

Should not be needed. But on my 4wd i just saw i connected it by mistake, will test this weekend if it makes a different. The only different i could find from your setup about canbus and button

2 Likes

Gotcha, ok, I will try it. Thank you! Right now I fashioned a ghetto looking loopkey, this way I can turn off one stormcore at a time, the slave via loopkey and master via push button

1 Like

Mean. You’re a super cool homie and all but that I doubt :point_up:t3:

DD torque output will never beat GD/belts
That’s just my humble opinion :man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

Let’s take this to ride log comparisons.

7 Likes

Too bad I no longer have my 4wd evo or else I would be more than willing to do some real live Testing with my boy @Skyart
On the plus side. We’re both doing a similar build “unless he opted for higher voltage” on the plutonium deck/enclosure combo. Maybe then we can test and find out

2 Likes

You’ll never beat top speed 1:1. :rofl:

But what do I know. I ride like grandpa. :older_man:

6 Likes

Not gonna argue that. But He’s talking 0-42mph lol

5 Likes

Its not about how fast you get there. It’s all about getting there lol

I did take out your boy Sam off the dig once. He was on your drives I was running very low settings on belts :rofl:

4 Likes

220kv 1:2,2 18S vs 60kv 12s 1:1 - easy game, even 12s vs 12s.

6 Likes

You haven’t even seen our new Unobtainium yet… :smile: lol jk

10 Likes

Bro…you gotta try this thing, come up for a ride this weekend, its amazing

3 Likes

haha! Dang…thats alot of speed lol, you a crazy man

3 Likes

Range test day
25 miles with ending voltage at 41. Super happy with this.

I went everywhere today lol. Some findings, never hit thermal throttle, not even once, if just for that I feel 4wd is worth it. Super happy with how this thing functions!

16 Likes

I called 30 miles. Not bad :ok_hand:t3:

Edit. It’ll go 30 miles no problem

1 Like

There is no way that’s accurate

I would average 40-45wh/m on 4wd

4 Likes

I think the stormcore app does not recognize that this is 4wd, that might be for just one motor @sofu am I right?

2 Likes

The top speed is on point tho, even Davega agrees

1 Like

But even the. You should be at some 20-25wh/m I think

1 Like