PLEV legalization movement / legal situation in Germany

Next demo 21.09.2019
https://electricempire.de/news/

13 Likes

Bumpety bump :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Two days until the demo. I’m going to Berlin tomorrow, I’m sure its gonna be a lot of fun :slight_smile:
Meeting Point is Stuttgarter Platz in Berlin-Charlottenburg at 12:30, the ride starts at 13:00.
Don’t come without helmet of course. It is advised to carry your vehicle to the demo, police said they will watch out for LEHV without permit :wink:

3 Likes

Can’t be there but i hope they finally legalise it. It sucks the be a lawbreaker everyday. Scooters are legal since June. (Which is a damn miracle in Germany, because everything “new” needs yeears to even be considered getting legal)

3 Likes

I am sure BMW, MB and VW will be against it…

Just kiding, I know nothing about politics

Last call: TODAY, 12:30, STUTTGARTER PLATZ, WEAR HELMET, CARRY BOARD OVER THERE.

3 Likes

Alles gute! Mache bitte photos und video fur uns, und BE SAFE - TRAGE DEIN HELM :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

I’m in full armor :sunglasses: a friend of mine is making videos and the people who organized this also

2 Likes

It was absolutely great, thanks to Electric Empire for organizing this event even though they might never read this since they’re not on this forum. We went 15km straight through Berlin on regular roads blocked for us by the actually friendly police. We were around 300 people on EUCs, Onewheels, eskateboards, scooters and other plev, pics to follow. Let’s hope this was a good reminder for traffic Minister Scheuer to fulfill his promise. It sucked hard to carry the board away from the destination point when we left, there was a perfect bikepath right next to us.
I’m on my 6h journey back home, when I arrive I’ll check for footage :wink:

16 Likes

yes, footage plz! :movie_camera::movie_camera::movie_camera:

Btw, @Luke & @bevilacqua, people were very impressed by your designs :wink:

If the ICE tickets weren’t so expensive and I had more time I would have loved to join you :pensive:

Next demo is in Stuttgart, but authorities won’t allow to drive, just carry.:crazy_face:

how stupid, when exactly?

1 Like

12.10. https://www.elektro-skateboard.de/topic/7116-probleme-bei-anmeldung-einer-weiteren-demo/?tab=comments#comment-50279

What. The. Fuck.

2 Likes

Two videos I found:

I’m the guy with the sign “Handzeichen… besser ohne Lenkstange” :wink:

2 Likes

Are learning the german language btw?

JAWOHL :call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

@longhairedboy sighting doing blödsinn on 2 EUC’s

8 Likes

I’m a native speaker!