Place your random great ideas here (no stealing)

device that detect when a cyclist wants to pass you and alerts ya! (for dead, headphone wearing obv walkers)

5 Likes

*@DEEIF

1 Like

*definitely

popo detector, period.

6 Likes

hmm car detector maybe

2 Likes

Bahahaha, I have a lot of these… Glad you kept me in mind :joy: I’ll post a few up soon

1 Like

don’t care about cars, but i need real time location of all popo in HK, for…reasons :shushing_face:

9 Likes

wings. body or board bound, either is fine. just wings

8 Likes

shoes bound, best of all worlds :eyes: no more eating asphalt for me

2 Likes

Remote with built in flash light, slide puck, and glass breaker on the bottom. Tazer optional.

16 Likes

powered by your own movements too!

2 Likes

…why are you going slower than a cyclist

20 Likes

leiftech

8 Likes

touche

6 Likes

Swing arm motor system. If your battery dies while on a ride you can disengage the motor and push with no resistance :smiley:

7 Likes

Motor mount that has rods that allow you to move the motor farther/closer to the wheel. This would mean you wouldn’t have to Re-Loctite every time you change your backlash/belt tension. Kind of like how a 3D printer (ender 3) goes up and down…

2 Likes

Kind of like Hoyt mounts? Theirs is auto tensioned by springs I believe. Would be cool to have a similar mechanism, but it’s 1 bolt you turn with a hex key. Edit: oh wait, Trampa actually have that – their new open belt drive :smiley:

3 Likes

Yep, what I’m thinking is exactly how you described it!

3 Likes

isn’t the Hoyt mounts set with 2 screws only? that’s pretty fast already imo…yes yes, I know, we all want the fastest stuff around the block :crazy_face:

It’s sadly not a gear drive :sob: And cannot be bought separately