Pay Kellen's student loans

I got more shit. The usual shipping at buyers expense. I’m dependable blah blah. Here ya go.

SOLD $135 @Sender Flower Tayto with mounted Big Ben enclosure
So I got this sick board and enclosure from Tim and then soon realized after completing the project that my 6’2 body does not agree with short boards. Which is unfortunate cuz this is a sexy lil deck. Comes mounted with fiberglass @BigBen enclosure painted blue. Has green fender washers and the enclosure has some scratches but that’s just cuz it’s painted. I put on weatherstripping and drilled identical holes for power button and charge port.

SOLD $20 for two or $10 each Nano X no reciever
It’s a remote

SOLD $20 for a set of @Boardnamics caliber mounts never ridden just locticed and mounted

SOLD @haggyboard.timo seven tubes and 2 tires
They’re tires and tubes

Set of Motor Pulleys no keyway
SOLD$7 set of 18t 8mm
SOLD $7 set of 16t 10mm
SOLD $7 set of 20t 8mm
SOLD $7 set of 20t d shaped motor pulley

9 Likes

Can you reserve the motor mount for me please.

4 Likes

I’ll take the tires and remotes if they’re available
Pming

2 Likes

:disappointed_relieved:

13 Likes

I know😭 if only I had another deck from you hopefully being shipped today

7 Likes

Second dibs on tires if @Excess doesn’t go for them

2 Likes

Hey, do you have any evolve dkp trucks for sale?

7 Likes

I’m sending them to you right now🤣

3 Likes

Sweet, those will go prefect with my new foamies.

8 Likes

I’ll take the pulleys, 18t and 20t D shaped assuming they are for 15mm wide belts

2 Likes

What do you reckon shipping to Germany would be? (Zip is 35390 )

I mean for 20 bucks its a steal. I’m still debating if i scrap my third build due to the confiscation of my Hub board and possibly high fine i have to pay once i get a letter from the Police or if i stick with it…

Do you know what belt length i would need? 44/15 and 46/15

EDIT: around 270mm - 290mm depending on which of them i use.

2 Likes

I need the tires to complete a set but if you just need a few tubes I could hook you up?

3 Likes

Sorry a fat dude with the tayto reserved the 18t, you can have the 20 if ya want tho

4 Likes

I genuinely have no idea lol

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind having extra tires on hand although I don’t wear them down fast so not really necessary, but one tube went flat so only the one spare tube so another tube or two would be nice

3 Likes

Pm me your address.

2 Likes

Option B could be that @Kellag sends the stuff for @ZachTetra with my stuff. So i ship him his stuff from Germany to Germany (Could be cheaper depending on your location?)

2 Likes

damn, nah I’ll skip it then thanks though! if he drops out let me know

2 Likes

@Kellag will there be more goodies up for grabs later or is this it for now?

1 Like

Umm…I’m not in Germany? East coast USA represent!

4 Likes