Pay Kellen's student loans

I’m done digging through the boxes pretty much srry

2 Likes

Lol fuck me then. Got distracted by the “DE” in your profile (that usually means Deutschland/Germany) and Newark sounded like a retarded version of a German city like Cologne.

6 Likes

Nah, Newark Delaware is just this little college town right on the north/south divide of the US, very much the same side of the pond as Kellen and Tin

3 Likes

@xsynatic I think it would be about the cost of the mounts if not more to ship to you. Might not be practical

2 Likes

Damn. I need some mounts though. Haven’t found something good in europe that doesn’t use those pesky grub screws

2 Likes

Ya shipping is $30😢

1 Like

Thats fucked :frowning:

Is DHL retarded or something? Price is for a small pouch 10x12 in :smiley:

1 Like

Jesus Christ

I hope I’m not jumping the gun before @xsynatic makes a decision but I’d consider buying the mounts.

In your opinion how important is an idler? This would be my first belt drive.

3 Likes

All good. If we can’t find a cost effective option for it you can have them. I’ll let you know.

2 Likes

Idler’s aren’t needed at all

1 Like

Yeah everything I have is 25-30 for shipping champ. So yay or nay?

Love the tayto with that fabric. Looks great for a mini deck.

4 Likes

Put me in line if the deck deal falls through, I’m up second if they don’t pay

8 Likes

dafuk?!?! you traitor!

4 Likes

Grrr. I want. But the time is wrong

This would look great with the blue tb110s :rofl:

4 Likes

Fuck it, find me a 25$ shipping option and send them over.

1 Like

I’ll take the sender deck in ten seconds if the line dies down. That’s one sexy board and my PayPal account has cash now.

2 Likes

You’re in Germany! Dude he’s not ups. I’ve seen $50 shipping fees coming from eu to here

You mean fees in the sense of import duty/tax?

This whole shipping subject is so absurd. I payed 14.99€ to send a 2KG package insured to 500€ + with tracking to the US. 1 Week later it arrived.