Patreon Happened

If you are on patreon, DM @longhairedboy with the email you did patreon with.

1 Like

he changed my member status based on patreon, so that should’ve already happened, but ok

People do mistakes. Give it time.

1 Like

sure. just thought there might 've been a secret move I wasn’t aware of :relaxed:

@longhairedboy and @mmaner. I just noticed my new title. However I did not do the patreon. So I should not have the title since for something I didn’t earn.

2 Likes

that means you now have to sign up… :smiling_imp:

9 Likes
5 Likes

There, I fixed it :slight_smile:.

6 Likes

I would post the “we got em” video again, but nah. :joy:

now i don’t know how to feel :rofl:

2 Likes

I wanted some kind of incentive besides just text on a user name. More posting privileges seemed like a good one. But who knows, maybe this will all go up in flames.

3 Likes

what about witch blades for every patreon

3 Likes

@Briman I swear i saw your email address in that list.

1 Like

Titles are cool, because others will not have them unless they contribute. It’s a contribution, a donation if you may. Getting pretty much 1:1 shit(purchase) for a donation is just a vendor-consumer deal.

3 Likes

but then it looks like i’m selling titles like in-app loot boxes, meaning nothing meaningful.

Should there be any incentives at all? What do you other guys think?

3 Likes

Im here for the community, not for a title

4 Likes

The community is enough of a incentive. We did something. Title is just a bonus to commemorate something big.

3 Likes

maybe i’m just not used to being on this end of things.

6 Likes

I can understand that, what can be promised is that the community would not allow patronage to infer any kind of rights/status whatsoever over a non-paying member, that would be a really shitty thing to do and tantamount to bullying, the ban bat Lucille would definitely be gettin’ a polishing fer dat

The tag? It’s just a fun inclusive thing it’s not meant to be exclusive but you can’t always protect everyone’s feelings

This is atypical of many sites I’ve been on before and really there’s no difference in treatment whatsoever

I think Damon/mods would have a very open door to anyone who whispered that they wanted to patron and get the kicks but without donation for whatever personal reason…these are nice people

4 Likes

Don’t overthink stuff, don’t worry :ok_hand:

2 Likes