Parting Out AT Board!

i can see why…

HEY! i gave you an offer :triumph:

1 Like

Lol.

me: scrolls down to the pics first
niceee build! pretty dece for $1400. looks super fresh too
sees 2nd picture
LMAO that tiny battery to power this AT build?
scrolls up and actually reads
bruh, it doesn’t even include that tiny battery… XD

6 Likes

It’s just a little cold without the enclosure on

8 Likes

haha thanks for the compliments, price is negotiable so if you’re interested, shoot me an offer!

“negotiable”

ayo, i gave my offer

and I know what I have

3 Likes

I’ll give you $400.

Or just sell me the stormcore and the motors.

3 Likes

I offered him 500 and he decided to insult me, so that’s that.

10 Likes

Dibs on the Stormcore if you part it out sir. You know I need it.

1 Like

Alright. Bump time! I’ll sell the whole board for $1200 + shipping without the battery!

1 Like

Willing to part out if it gets dibs on everything!

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

ayo @AviatorEsk8er

new offer

I got some tortillas, a 5s only 6s lipo, and maybe will throw in some crackers if you cover shipping

7 Likes

you can also throw in your fire hazard broken lipos

3 Likes

AND PRICE DROP- $1100 + shipping!

I’ll start off with these prices to part it out… negotiable of course. Need dibs on 5 items to kick off the parting out!

Stormcore 319$
Flipsky vx2 75$
FS 6374 140$
GTR trucks 70$
BB enclosure 120$
AT wheels kit 250$
TB-40 + Dope grip 45$
Mounts 60$

2 Likes

oh lawd. those prices are all matched from original suppliers prices, arent they? does that include shipping? also, the total for all the parts is less than the price of the complete, if not by much…
no offense, but

6 Likes

These are the prices @Andy87 gave. They’re new prices without the cost of shipping and taxes. They include shipping if you buy from me and they’re negotiable!

The motors, remote, and trucks are discounted. The others, not so much but negotiable! Shipping cost me a lot on some of those items such as the enclosure.

These are the rough MSRP prices including shipping of the items…

1. Stormcore: $350
  2. Flipsky 6374 x2: $200
  3. Flipsky VX2: $100
  4. 7in Evolve Kit: $250
  5. Dope Grip: $40
  6. Propulsion Boards Motor Mounts: $100
  7. Evolve Trucks: $150
  8. TB40 Deck: $100
  9. BigBen Enclosure: $150
1 Like

yeah if it include shipping its fair, as long as everythings still in pretty good condition. would still be a discount if its a part that you need. an unfortunate truth, imo, is that as soon as a product lands in the hands of an end user, it loses 20% value, unless that product becomes both rare and popular. glws! i may be interested in the mounts and trucks later, if no one else gets em, but no dibs, as im just getting outta my off season and all my spending money has been spent for now xD

7 Likes

Everything is like new except for the trucks and wheels. They show some normal wear and tear. Overall, good condition.

Or still brand new in box

3 Likes