Parting Out AT Board!

Subject: [US] AT DIY for sale.

AT DIY Board
Description: Parting out my board. Everything is lightly used. Prices are negotiable.

AT wheels kit $200 + shipping

5 Likes

Traitor

8 Likes

And his other ride is a OneWheel :eyes:

8 Likes

Haha I just started an esk8 club at my high school so I’ll just be riding the club boards. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I’m aware that you have. Got any sponsors yet?

1 Like

Yeah, I have a few lined up!

2 Likes

:+1::+1::+1:

Curious to know who they are, since I never got contacted by a representative from your school

3 Likes

The club has not even had it’s first meeting yet. The school says I have to wait until “Club Rush” which is in a month before I can hold a meeting.

We’ll be in touch though. In the meantime, I am still reaching out to companies and securing sponsorships from companies that don’t need to talk to their attorney. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

When you are married to an attorney every conversation is talking to an attorney :joy: but yeah I think any company donating stuff for kids to mess around with/star fires/break bones, should have an agreement the school signs releasing liability :man_shrugging:t2: But what do I know l.

10 Likes

Good point! We’ll be in touch man!

10s2p P42A?

Yeah, it’s smallish isn’t it

Yeah, but not included in the sale.

Part out is the only way on the forum. And you know what happens next. Fair market value. :joy:

3 Likes

Oh shit you are?

Man, you best be 100% honest always :rofl:

4 Likes

She keeps me in check! :grimacing::grimacing:

6 Likes

He’s a witch. Burn him!

4 Likes

I’ve given you shit about your sales threads before but this looks a lot more sensible and well put together, good job!

2 Likes

Thank you!