Parting Out AT Board!

FTFY

3 Likes

Youā€™re making bold assumptions my guy :joy:

3 Likes

Hello

I am looking for a working eBoard for $1500, my Meepo "v1.5"ā„¢ is not in working order now.

I see this is $1400 , but it does not have a battery. How much would a 30 mile battery cost me for this eBoard? How big would it be? I see there are many intelligent people here who can make me one.

2 Likes

I can not spend more than $1500US

2 Likes

Oh is this still for sale or not? I am confused here

3 Likes

I think itā€™s still for sale. If you need a battery send me a pm. I have one on hand that will work with this. Under 20mph you will get 30 miles of range

2 Likes

Still for sale!

Lol busted

1 Like

Ok let me add everything up, just something everybody can do with 5min of free time.
But I know we are all lazy, so Iā€™ll do it for ya because I do not trust those experts who do recommend sale prices.

Stormcore 319$
Flipsky vx2 75$
FS 6374 140$
GTR trucks 70$
BB enclosure 120$
AT wheels kit 250$
Dope grip 35$
Mounts 60$

Total = 1069$
Missing TB 40 deck which would need to be 330$. Not sure if thatā€™s on point.

Yes there is no shipping included in my calculation, but sale price is as well without shipping.

If somebody wants to buy this used board for 1400$, well why not :man_shrugging::joy: probably cheaper to buy all parts new thou.

24 Likes

Real value = $700 max

10 Likes

Why exclude the pulleys and belts? Donā€™t they get sold as a kit with the wheels?

1 Like

My bad, overloaded the evolve wheel ā€žkitā€œ. Adjusted calculation.

2 Likes

You are like the ā€œexpertā€ they call in on pawnstars to deliver the reality check :joy:

8 Likes

Iā€™m runnin a risk here

2 Likes

Seems like it would be a better idea to part it outā€¦

2 Likes

careful now, if the board is parted out the cost of all the parts would add up to >$1400

the experts have spoken!

MUST GO! NEGOTIABLE!

BUMP

4 Likes

The deck should be free with shipping just my 2cents :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Heā€™s just a hustler, baby. No issue making a buck off the kindness and generosity of other members. Right Jimmy?

Buy low, sell high. Thatā€™s what I always say.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll do that!

1 Like

Not trying to make quick buck. My situation changed and I have to sell my esk8. I donā€™t want to, but I have to. Iā€™ll provide a discount to account for the free deck. I donā€™t even have any offers yet.