P.P.E 4WD | Momentumboards Diy Custom Rolling Chassis | Matrix II | Powered by MOON Gear Drives 4:40 | Milwaukee 10s4p for now | FWD 2x Vanda 4.12 Vesc | RWD 2x VESC 6+ | 2x Maytech Mini |

Bahahahahahahahahaha!

3 Likes

What range are you getting with those batts? Happen to know the cells by chance?

1 Like

I love this! Especially the colors. Have you done a range test yet?

1 Like

4 Likes

So that means 5 cells per vesc? :thinking:

Im terribly curious about 4wd preformance with it having different vesc and motors front to back.

1 Like

10 cells per pack. Dual stacked

1 Like

Yes bro i was wobbly at 27mph with only the rear. Im hoping with front wheel drive ill have more stability. Also bindings alone seem to help. I will look into a 15° riser should work

1 Like

I knew if i said it you’d show hahaha

Not sure just put it together last night and i just woke up from my nap haha. Thanks

1 Like

So actually each pack is 2 ran in series so technically one pack has 20 cells. So 40 in total. Also rear vesc is run on separate system as the front. Two remote system.

The colors is thanks to @MomentumBoards

1 Like

I’ll save you the trouble. I tried to get the 15° risers from muirskate and the holes aren’t drilled perpendicular to the deck. Completely useless. The bolts are 15° in the wrong direction no matter what.

4 Likes

Haha damn…

2 Likes

Oof talk about manufacturing oversight

1 Like

Still haven’t replied to my emails either. I’m still curious how these would work on ANY deck

1 Like

What’s the problem?

you mean here?

Got same issu years ago on my Icarus with Matrix 2, I redrill the deck at +/-30°…

Edit : set like in the 1st pict

1 Like

Did you use the same holes or new ones?