Ostriches: Will you fuck it or will it fuck you? Stay tuned to find out

Depends, if you use Ostrich ‘pheromones and a quality suit it may come to you, fuck knows what happens next

This thread has about 20% more ostrich f***ing than I was expecting.

4 Likes

6 Likes

This needed an updated title :stuck_out_tongue::ok_hand:

3 Likes

DUDE char

3 Likes

Same @mmaner. Same.

3 Likes

That’s actually my county, not @mmaner haha!

1 Like

So the LR hate returns… Look everybody can think what they want to and thats fine. Personally, I’ve used lots of different protective gear, and there is nothing that works better at keeping you from being 1 fall away from looking like a giant pizza without the cheese than the armored hoodie, while also not looking like some sort of post apocalyptic power ranger that will frighten the children (sorry @DerelictRobot :joy:).

It’s cool if ya don’t like it, but don’t knock it til you try it.

1 Like

I know this. But Mike still has the weirdest ones. Just too lazy to post it all

1 Like

It’s not hate, it’s a pejorative view on the marketing of what is average protection for premium pricing, or what was premium pricing.

I’ll take your viewpoint with a heap o’salt thanks tho’

3 Likes

Not all of us have the complete lack of fear that leads to esk8ing at 40+ in shorts, you total fuckin loon.

I am on week 3 healing up from a fully padded wreck. My ‘good’ knee too. I’m just going to build a fuckin exoskeleton at this point.

4 Likes

Surprise! :grin:

That’s what you shout at the Ostrich while grabbing it by the throat and making it go nut-deep

1 Like

Leg-less Ostrich slightly resembles a cock n balls itself. Would this be considered docking?

2 Likes

Damage done, hiding now

2 Likes

source-1

5 Likes

Lol do you think he might be slightly biased on this one?

2 Likes

Maybe I ride for them because I like the product and believe it’s the best. :+1:t2::grinning:

And you should probably take it a little more seriously, I believe I’ve probably fallen in the armored hoodie more than anyone. “Extensive testing”, except I’m actually putting my skin on the line for it hoss. And not baby falls either. :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Hey no offence taken I was janking your chain, I have taken a lot of spills in my time from all manner of 2/4 wheeled vehicles, I also know good gear when I see it, my pretty gnar’d body is a testament to that.

My sports wardrobe is full of the worst and best & mediocre of gear…all the brands. I keep up with independent product reviews.

Being a red sea pedestrian, the ability to thumb fabric between my thumb and forefinger and decide whether it is good, bad or indifferent ‘schmutter’ is innate.

I think the LR stuff is fine and I tried to check yesterday and could not determine if the price dropped from $200+ to $160+$30(armor), if so it’s starting to get competitive for esk8 specific I guess.

In saying that my belief is that it is China-made and sold at many multiples of what it should have cost to produce, juxtapose that against the Trilobite I reviewed here made in Croatia with the finest of stitching/fabrics and what I believe would hold up even better.

However you would have to pay to get one ‘of mine’…and I would have to pay to get one ‘of yours’

If I were to choose, and I did, I would have gone the same route each time, I’m comfortable saying that and I’m also comfortable with you being able to be a spokesman for your sponsors and getting a replacement when needed.

Cool beans :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes