Ostriches: Will you fuck it or will it fuck you? Stay tuned to find out

Also Jesus the ever changing title lol

3 Likes

And I think weā€™ve been doing this on builders too lmao

1 Like

Itā€™s a new day. New news to go along with it

1 Like

I think in some states, itā€™s legal as long as the animal is ok with it?? Dont quote me, California says No to it allā€¦ Let us not forget what happened to Mr. Hands :nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

Edit:In case you donā€™t know, Mr Hands got fucked to death by a horse

I had to look it up. Itā€™s like 5 states its legal. About 25 itā€™s a felony.

In Lee County, itā€™s illegal to sell peanuts after sundown on Wednesdays @mmaner youā€™ve got the weirdest ones :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hey Mike Iā€™d agree, bashing on a Vendor in their sales thread where a safety concern isnā€™t the problem is bad form, but letā€™s be fairly clear the price is about the same as something really top-drawer.

I do remember there was some free ones sneaked ou to a bunch of people, I donā€™t think I name-checked you directly or implied that you did, but I have to admit Iā€™m surprised you werenā€™t one of the pre-indiegodamago ā€˜testersā€™ or disrupters/influencers, whateveritscalled

Basically like my man Kellag I donā€™t like the esk8 bros getting farmed.
I know this is one of those things we wonā€™t agree to agree on.

Whereā€™s my man @dirt_bag ? itā€™s getting hot here :hot_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I donā€™t recall any free hoodies sent out, however there was a pre-indiegogo group buy where they were heavily discounted but also were the ones before they made some alterations.

They werenā€™t free

Iā€™ll bite, $?

I didnā€™t think you were, I was just being clear to other readers that I was not. I am not aware of any free ones being sent out, but that was a while ago.

No brother, we do. Just not in the vendorā€™s sales thread. If that is allowed to happen everytime a vendor tries to sell something, some guy that bought one and used a torch to make it fit, broke the crap out of it, then got pissed because they couldnā€™t get a free replacement will be in there raising hell. Iā€™ve seen it happen a million times.

6 Likes

It was legal in Florida until 2011 when a rash of high profile cases emerged, one involved a goat being choked to death, another involved a blind man seducing his guide dog, which ā€¦ I mean if you work long enough with somebody ā€¦

2 Likes

They were discounted but we were asked not to share final prices.
Basically same as pre order inigogo

1 Like

Alas, the ol mermaid law claims another soul

1 Like

Hypothetically speaking, how many guys do you think itā€™d take to fuck an Ostrich?

1 Like

I donā€™t think you could have asked a more qualified person for that question.

1 Like

Shit at least three, and a tranq gun. Maybe even better give Usain Bolt the gun and just use the other two to bag it.

1 Like

Allegedly.

2 Likes

Damn degens from up north

1 Like

Gotdammmmm :slight_smile:

3 Likes