Onto the next build sale 😊 *UPDATED*

[US] would be willing to ship international if you pay.

Parting out (most) of my board. Love this thing, but friends are doing more gravel/dirt trails and I want a good mountain board. Most of these parts are barely used! Price is negotiable, just DM me.

-TB Black CNC 220mm trucks $100

• flipsky VX2 controller $50

TB 36T 15mm KEGEL drive pulleys $50

20T 15mm lacroix motor pulleys (2) $25
18T TB 12mm motor pulleys (2) $25
14T 15mm TB motor pulley (1) $10
15T 15mm TB motor pulley (1) $10

• SHIPPING IS PAYED BY BUYER *

Shoot me an offer and we can talk.

6 Likes

oh man, I really want the deck+enclosure combo, but im poor af and also international shipping :no_mouth:

4 Likes

I’m interested in the TB110 wheels and the shredlights

3 Likes

Shredlights are sold and somebody PMd me about the TB110s, I’ll let you know if it falls through!

1 Like

w0w

4 Likes

right. a hell of a good deal
someone better pick this up soon

1 Like

AGH. IM BROKE

3 Likes

I want these pm you

1 Like

I want pm me

2 Likes

is no one going to ask why there’s one bolt hole missing in the enclosure? What’s the story there? I’m so confused.

4 Likes

Ask @torqueboards :rofl:

He didn’t send me one of the inserts for the deck so I never epoxied it or made the hole in the enclosure. But it’s on its way to me lol

2 Likes

That’s what I figured. everything looks so perfectly spaced out…I thought you were planning to put a handle there or something.

2 Likes

if interested i have a hacked shell swapped Nintendo Switch up for trade w/ accessories and what not.

Bump, added Focboxes.

2 Likes

Bump. Somebody buy this battery so I can get a MTB top mount pack :joy: willing to negotiate!

3 Likes

What you want for it. Give me a deal I can’t say no to
Battery deck and enclosure :raising_hand_man:t2:

3 Likes

$925 + shipping and I’ll throw in the anti-spark switch? :rofl:

1 Like

Hear that people. Hell of a deal.

I’m too broke or I’d be all over that. Shit. All there is left to do is get drivetrain, vesc and start riding :love_you_gesture:t3:

4 Likes

AGH. IM BROKE

I’m offering a scape, a life line to save yourself. Sell me the Kegel pulleys :laughing:

2 Likes

I’ll also throw in some Torque 6.6 ESCs for a good price since I have two pairs :wink:.

3 Likes