Oil slick chrome MBS wheels

Ok, I’m willing do work with raw, new, aluminum parts from:
@akhlut (the xbrackets)
@Psychotiller (sixshooters, maybe the truck top mount, trucks have annodized parts)
@Janux-esk8 (hubs)
@dani (whatever he cooks up, yobis plates?)

I know these folks and have access to their parts as we speak/type.

I’m not sure how to handle logistics yet. I don’t want long lags in shipping or late arrivals. I don’t want to be “that vendor” that provoke rage erections frequently seen here.

@Janux-esk8 Care to pm me your anodizing/plating guy, recs? Your hard anodized parts were Legit.

5 Likes

Where does that discount work at?

Mbs us site only

When you are in EU you can order with me.
If in US also but you have to wait until 10th January I´m back in US

I tried applying it to see, didn’t work, am US

They might have disabled it after the black Friday weekend. Its technically a code from last year.

What do you need from MBS ?

1 Like

Was just checking if it worked for the future would’ve come in handy. Don’t got the money atm but thinking of upgrades

Good to hear. I heard the V1 had some wobble and didn’t know anyone running the V2 til now. If you like them, I trust your judgment. Should we order hubs separately and have them sent to Dr Mike? Or would a small group buy for the new jens hub be a better idea?

5 Likes

There’s going to be so many amazingly sexy new emtb builds this summer

3 Likes

#NeoChromeCruisers

2 Likes

That could be a opportunity to visit him soon.(Jens)

I hope you mean you. That would be an expensive visit for me lol

1 Like

Cincinnati is really expensive to fly to.
Have to use miles or standby

2 Likes

I meant me. It would deffo be too expensive for you. :rofl:

2 Likes

Bummer!

2 Likes

I have these on my board and a bunch of extra still if you need an @Arzamenable

You guys are making me foam at the mouth. I’d love to do an oil slick MBS build on the Haero Bro, with @NoWind v2 oil slick hubs and mini GDs.

Sadly that be such an expensive exercise, I’ll have to enjoy all the up and coming builds on here instead. 2020 looks like the year for amazing builds.

1 Like

Lower the cost a bit and go for @moon AT gear drives :drooling_face:

2 Likes

What about 3D’s big hubs? They won’t fit the smaller 6/6.5" tires, but 8 and up purportedly work.

2 Likes