Off topic, debate , i don't agree

What i don’t like is post that don’t brake any rules getting deleted. Thought we all left builders to get away from over censorship.
If my post are offensive its okay if they get flagged.

The one in question was a very very mild joke. I think it’s bull shit it got deleted.

1 Like

I don’t know what the original alleged offending post is, but the reason we left builders was not because our peers were flagging post, it was because of China level censorship by our ex-overlord.

1 Like

“The answer is 3”

That’s what was deleted

1 Like

It was a joke, it was an answer to what is the difference between 77A - 80A - 83A.
A noob understandably may not know the difference so not the most appropriate answer but it was harmless fun, certainly not worth of flagging.

2 Likes

I actually have another complaint. I keep loosing mine, (but that’s my fault really) and I’m too lazy to make extras so I end up searching for my loopkey for like 10 minutes before I get to ride.

yeah I plan on putting a little holder on my remote so I can clip my loopkey to it when not in use. @Jacobee

1 Like

That’s funny. In that case, the mods should just unflag it.

Nope. The mods decided to delete it.
Even though the person i trolled with the joke got it.

I wanna see that. Actually that’s a really good idea because (at least for me) remote is big enough that I never loose it. Make sure you post a picture of it when you do it.

I just plan on gluing a xt90 to my remote. So im basically plugged it in.

1 Like

no, just no

Cool story.

Gotta clean it up still.

But it works (unlike my camera) and its not in the way.

1 Like

I would’ve thought to put it on the bottom of the remote but I kinda like where you have it placed. If I keep loosing my loopkey I might do the same.

1 Like

I tried that at first and it just kind of bugged me when holding it.

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

2 Likes

2 Likes