NXBoards? Seems promising.

I also have something big coming. Stay tuned for more.

7 Likes

*cumming

1 Like

Alright, I have a theory about that, anybody would be interested in a board if they have a super high-end photo that really shows it off, even if the idea is super shitty. Only people who are interested in the idea will be interested in the see a super shitty sketch, so I think they were testing the waters to see if there’s anybody in the emtb market(I guess there aren’t)

1 Like

cough…Trampa…cough…bajaboard…cof…cof…Apex…*

That’s a far fetched theory my friend

3 Likes

Nxboard shill

Hey Arlo, do you have a stake in nxboards? Your activity is pretty fishy, commenting on all of their posts with multiple different accounts, deleting comments that criticize you.

4 Likes

Actually, worse than that. OP is NXBoard “owner” Arlo Churchill. He also responds to IG messages from multiple accounts.

8 Likes

There’s a second Reddit thread.

NX Boards! : ElectricSkateboarding (reddit.com)

This OP apparently uses multiple accounts; that OP’s account was deleted - those two things might be related.

Arlo, just imagine how much better this thread might have gone if you’d simply said, “Hi my name is Arlo, my company is NXBoards, here are some pics and spec for my product:”

Next time you feel tempted to use sock-puppet accounts, consider asking yourself: “why am I doing this?” Then take a look at that answer and ask “why?” again. Repeat that process a couple/few times until you arrive at something that you can change in a constructive way, without compromising your integrity.

5 Likes

THIS. SO MUCH THIS.

6 Likes

well well well

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsuhvJ0JkU6/?igshid=MmJiY2I4NDBkZg==

Arlo got exposed on this IG post and after a lot of attempts to use multiple sockpuppet accounts to fix it, just straight up deleted all the posts.

big-oof-size

2 Likes

LOOOOL

this guy emailed Full Send asking for free shit last year :rofl:

claimed to be a youtube reviewer and the link he provided to his channel was just a dead link :rofl:

4 Likes

Solid investigative work Bill!

3 Likes

The good folks of esk8wikileaks did the heavy lifting.

2 Likes

Might be a common thing on Instagram, not sure but @esk8_01 follows himself with his alt account. :nerd_face:

1 Like

2 Likes

Even with I myself being the foremost advocate of all sorts of vapourware (hopefully dropping that title soon), this seems sketchy

1 Like

Speaking of, where’s this revolutionary non-vesc ESC you’ve been saying is just around the corner for… 2 years?

OP: sort your shit out, this is embarrassing.

2 Likes

Well, I guess you’d be surprised to learn that it’s been through thorough testing and even been used on mass-produced boards for almost a year and a half now…

Don’t you guys find it strange that starting early 2022, more and more companies, either freshly founded or have existed for a while, are running their own “in-house developed” ESC nowadays, and @xsynatic points out that they are astoundingly similar to Hobbywing? I can vouch that these ESCs are not owned or have any ties and relationships with Hobbywing.

But yeah, it is exciting. Motor detection, adjustable throttle, discharge, telemetry, and support for many smart functions… All while maintaining higher efficiency under the same variables. The only downside would be the closed-loop nature of the tech behind these ESCs, but for the vast majority of the average esk8 riders out there, this really isn’t a big problem. Heck, VESC wasn’t even originally intended for Esk8, anyways.

3 Likes

giphy

5 Likes