Nothing more to say :)

Excellent. @tinp123
Do you have any trips planned to Slovenia or do I drive to Varaždin?
It would be great if we wait till end of July so that I get the Barracuda board back. As it got stolen from me 2 weeks ago. Otherwise, we can still test the Dash board and the Lotus prototype. But the Barracuda is still my favorite all-around board. Unless you want uphill then the Lotus is the king :slight_smile:

Wtf is going on here?

5 Likes

Nothing much

4 Likes

Nothing much. Its kinda hard to filter out all the shit posts and get information from people that actually want to help. As usuall. :chess_pawn:

1 Like

Haha. Good luck getting that here brother
Our community could be a bunch of cold blooded assholes sometimes :rofl:.

7 Likes

You mean the posts calling you out on the origins of your boards ?

Also, when I image reverse your “Cave Board”, Google returns a result title containing the french equivalent of “Dick skateboard” on a chinese website. How fitting of how you chose to operate your business here.

3 Likes

Remind me of this guy board when he first started. Lol!!

images.jpeg

3 Likes

I really want to try one of these boards tho. Send me a demo unit so i can do terrible things to it like take it up hills and ride in the grass. Can it ride in the grass?

5 Likes

@CiscoV they are testing me for some reason…

2 Likes

Oof. Says the guy who joins an expert forum with his DIYE Scam and Aliexpress dropshipping boards and claims:

3a7

9 Likes

Imma guess because esk8 news the place where you advertise to esk8rs. like all news outlets.

Also I will say that if your intro to esk8s is cheap ass esk8s… they are still fun compared to not esk8s. and peoples perspectives are pretty warped until they move up the ladder and gain experience.

He’s clearly got the wrong market here. but somehow doesn’t know it.

6 Likes

I really need to know if I can ride it on grass.

4 Likes

Hub motors and grass dont mix well, maybe could do grassy burnouts tho

1 Like

You could. For science.

giphy4

7 Likes

7 more hours. Lets get this to 200.

I’ll buy 100

1 Like

Anyone catch the re-baged swag board good stuff.

1 Like

Oh yes, hub motors can get you places, even if its on grass. I regularly take mine on grass or dirt trails :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 26 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.